2 \\satan called me baby boy

SATAN CALLED ME BABY BOY

"So, what you're telling me is that some stupid ritual, taken from the internet, actually works and you're the real-life breathing and walking Devil?" Taehyung was still processing what's happening.

Of course, it would be hard for anyone to believe the actual Satan can just come in your apartment, sit down and ask you to discuss your deal together. But the flames, that had caught Taehyung's couch fifteen minutes ago, were pretty damn convincing.

"Uh," the Devil looked confused for a few seconds, but then smiled, "Yes, the ritual works. And as long as I am aware, I am pretty real, breathing and walking."

Taehyung sat back on the couch with mouth wide open and took another sip of the coffee he had prepared himself. It's been a long night.

"So, is there like a God, too?" he questioned.

Satan smirked, nodding.

"There is, however things aren't like they seem. I am not God's enemy or something like that," he replied, "But I'm not here to break truths to you. We are here to make a deal, aren't we?"

Taehyung unsurely nodded.

"Um, excuse me for the question, but-" he started off, "-why are you just going around, granting wishes and such? Are you some genie or shit?"

The Devil laughed, little flames of jocularity sparkling in his brown eyes (which frightened Taehyung a bit, because he had enough fire for one night).

"I get things in return, baby boy."

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows and leaned in closer.

"What things?"

The Devil sighed and scratched his neck.

"Depends on what you want," he replied, not really clearing things up for the other man, "So, speaking of wants, what did you summon me here for, baby boy?"

Shivers traveled up Taehyung's spine.

"Well, uh, I didn't summon you, because I wanted something. It was a dare from my friend, so..." he didn't finish his sentence.

Satan frowned and crossed arms in front of his chest.

"Okay, this is isn't good, but I'll let it slide, since I'm bored. Now, that you have the opportunity, do you want something?" the man ran his hand through his black hair, messing it up a bit.

Taehyung bit his lip, thinking. He definitely needed some stuff. Like money for his college tuition.

Was this a good idea? Probably no. But was he broke and kinda desperate? Oh, yes.

On the other hand, it was 7:00am and Taehyung hadn't slept yet, so maybe it wasn't the best time for making decisions.

"Well, there is, but... I am not so sure about this yet. Can I, like, save you for a future use? Is that an option?" Taehyung carefully asked.

The Devil chuckled and nodded.

"It is an option, baby boy. Just give me your number," he got his phone out, causing the other man's eyes to widen.

"You have a phone!?" Taehyung gasped.

Slight offence took over the black haired man's features.

"Of course I do. How do you think we communicate down there in Hell? With pigeons?" he shook his head, "Now give me your number."

Taehyung sighed and did it.

"Won't you give me your number also?" he asked and crossed arms in front of his chest.

Satan winked and got up from the couch.

"You already have it, baby boy. Farewell," then he turned to the door and disappeared, leaving Taehyung very confused.

You already have it?

It was dumb, but the man got his phone out and opened his contact book.

He scrolled through and soon stopped, as his eyes fell on an unfamiliar contact, named Satan ❤.

Taehyung's eyes widened.

How? And why with a heart?

He dropped his phone down and got up, heading towards the bedroom. The man threw himself on the bed, snuggling his pillow.

With a heavy sigh, his eyes closed.

What a night.

Maybe when he wakes up, it will turn out all of this was a dream.

Or at least he hoped so.