18 \\heaven's party

HEAVEN'S PARTY

Three days.

It's been three days since Taehyung last saw or spoke to Jeongguk. The Devil had just disappeared.

All he ever got was short text messages from Satan with instructions on what Taehyung should do as a maid (mainly toilet bowl scrubbing, washing the dishes, changing the sheets and cleaning the floor - all in his 'maid attire').
When Jeongguk last dragged him out of the garden on Monday, he didn't even talk to him. He just left Taehyung in the kitchen and disappeared in his bedroom, which made the man deeply confused.

However, he thought it was best not to ask any questions. But now that it's been three whole days, he started to get more and more curious.

It was a Thursday morning when the man finally decided to ask what's going on. He got up and went down in the kitchen, still sleepy and in his pyjamas.

There he distinguished Suki, Jackson and Charlotte's voices.

"Putting milk in the bowl before the cereal should be punishable by death. You're a disgusting demon being, Jackson," Suki stated, scrunching up her nose.

Jackson, who seemed to be having breakfast on the counter, groaned and rolled his eyes.

"It's just cereal, woman, let me live."

Charlotte joined in, "For real, who the fuck puts the milk first?"

"I the fuck do."

"Fuck you."

"No, fuck you."

"This is how civil wars are started," Suki sighed.

"Shut the fuck up." Jackson and Charlotte spat out in unison, causing the blonde girl to take a step back.

Taehyung cocked up a brow.

Why is everyone here so aggressive?

He took a step further and cleared his throat, getting the three's attention.

"Morning, everyone. Is someone gonna tell me where Jeongguk is? It's been like three days," Taehyung said and took a look over the others.

Suki sighed, crossing arms in front of her chest. Her blonde silky hair was put up in a braid and was wearing a pretty floral dress. Out of everyone in the kitchen, she seemed to be the only one, that was 100% awake, even though it was 8am.

"The day has just started and you're already being nosy," she grumbled.

"The day has just started and you were already fighting." Taehyung snapped, causing Jackson to whistle and Charlotte to laugh.

"Touché," Suki smiled lightly, "We can't tell you where Jeongguk is, though."

"Why?"

"Because we don't know either," Jackson laughed and put away his bowl in the sink.

Taehyung sighed with disappointment.

That wasn't very helpful.

"Anyways, Yoongi's party is tomorrow. Who's going?" Charlotte asked and raised her arm up with a devilish grin.

Suki clicked her tongue and turned around, "Not me. But I think Chanyeol and Namjoon are."

Jackson just shrugged his shoulders and sat on the counter again.

"I will skip this time," he then looked at Taehyung, "Are you going, Tae?"

The man cracked a smile, scratching his neck, "Well, Jimin invited me, but I don't want to go alone..."

Charlotte's brown eyes lightened up with excitement.

"Come with us! It is going to be so much fun. Plus, everyone is talking about Satan's new maid, so you will meet lots of new people and maybe make some friends!" she squealed.

Taehyung furrowed his brows.

"Why is everyone talking about me?" he questioned, feeling slightly worried.

"Oh, don't think too much about that. You will see," Jackson chuckled mischievously, "Well, have fun. Meanwhile, I'll go help Namjoon with the garden, which Suki was supposed to do, but we don't want her to end up in the bushes again, do we?"

———

Thinking about it now, Taehyung maybe made a mistake. Maybe going to a house party in Heaven wasn't the best idea ever. Maybe he should've just stayed in Hell and played Monopoly with Jackson and Suki.

Doubts were filling him up ever since Charlotte mentioned that everyone was talking about him being the Devil's maid, but he decided to shrug it off. He probably shouldn't have, because it's a little hard to have fun, while a crowd of angels, listening to Taylor Swift and Britney Spears, are staring at you.

Another thing - Chanyeol's presence. He had complimented him various of times and was being a little too touchy for Taehyung's likings.

And last, but not least - alcohol. Taehyung had always viewed angels as pure and innocent creatures, but that party completely shattered his expectations. Half of the people there were drunkenly dancing to 'Toxic', making out, yelling or passed out already and it was only midnight. In the chaos of all this, Namjoon, Chanyeol and him were just awkwardly chatting on the couch (while Charlotte had disappeared somewhere).

Taehyung had began to lose all hope when Jimin suddenly appeared, holding a can of beer in his hand.

"Hey, Tae! You made it! I see you you got company as well," the boy smiled, "Yoongi's in the kitchen, he should come out any second now."

Taehyung smiled back at Jimin. For some reason, his presence made him more relaxed.

"Jimin, this party sucks. Are we going to do anything interesting? Not to mention that three of my exes are here," Chanyeol sighed, lowering his head down, while looking around the room cautiously.

Namjoon nodded, "For real, Chim, let's do something. It's Taehyung's first Heaven party after all."

Jimin opened his mouth to answer, but a certain mint haired male interrupted him by wrapping an arm around his shoulder with a tipsy smile.

"Oh, is it? Then let's liven this up by playing a game, yeah? How about truth or dare?" he said and Taehyung curiously watched how Jimin's cheeks tinted pink.

Namjoon snickered, "Seriously?"

"I dunno, last time I played truth or dare I ended up summoning the Devil, so I am not too eager," Taehyung said and Jimin laughed.

Yoongi shrugged his shoulders.

"Since you're here, he's probably gonna show up anyway. So, let's play!"

———

*sighs*
filler chap
+
what dares do you wanna see in the next one ;))