27 \\ getting back at satan...

GETTING BACK AT SATAN...

"At this point there isn't one sane thing that has happened to me in the last two weeks, but I never even suspected the sentence ' Satan left me with blue balls ' would leave my mouth. Never even suspected I would kinda be into said Satan, which is mainly puzzling. But more than anything, I didn't ever fucking suspect even in my wildest dreams that he would still make me clean the toilets in my maid attire after this. Oh, cruel world, there is no justice for Taehyung, doubt there ever will be; even after death. Am I destined to experience a lifetime of sexual frustration by the king of Hell and scrubbing the toilet sit after a herd of demons' butts? Is that what my life has come to?" Taehyung sighed, his speech more existential than the last time he was monologuing to the bathroom floor.

After yesterday, he needed to vent to a really good listener. Fortunately, it didn't take him too long to find one.

But just as last time, the tiles weren't the only listeners.

"Um, Taehyung?" It was Suki - she had been awkwardly standing by the door for the last five minutes or so, "A really creative way to make the process of cleaning more fun, I admit, but could you wrap it up? There's someone looking for you downstairs."

Crimson painted Taehyung's cheeks, as he was feeling embarrassed about having an audience again. He lowered his head, scrubbing with more intensity than before "And who is that someone, may I ask?"

Please be Jeongguk.

Please be Jeongguk.

Please be Jeongguk.

Suki shrugged her shoulders.

"No idea. Didn't introduce himself. Seemed very eager though."

Then she turned around and went inside her room. Taehyung heard the locking of the door and muffled voices behind it.

However, that didn't spark his curiosity as much as the stranger awaiting him. He left the mop and got up, dusting off his shorts. Before he turned off the lights, he gave the toilet one last look.

"Fear not, for I shall be back, my friend." he saluted, closed the door and went downstairs.

Of course, as he was used to it by now, his maid attire which consisted of thigh highs, white shorts and a pink sweater, didn't bother him. Although, to someone, who wasn't familiar with the story behind it, it would seem weird. But Taehyung didn't really think of that.

So, as he skipped down to the first floor, he was confused by two things:

One - Jin standing in the hallway.

Two - Jin's jaw practically hitting the floor.

Why and why?

"Um... Jin?" he began, stepping closer to him.

The man stared at him a few more seconds before snapping out of it and clearing his throat.

"Taehyung, hello. Uh... I was stopping by to see how are you and catch up, but if it's not the right time, I could always come back." the man said and smiled awkwardly.

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, "Why wouldn't it be a- Oh."

"Yeah."

Taehyung was flustered. He was definitely going to have a discussion with Jeongguk about the maid attire.

"Look, I understand that my outfit gives off the wrong vibe, but it's a long story," he smiled, "The time couldn't be righter. Come on in, let me get you a drink."

Jin nodded and followed Taehyung to the kitchen. He sat on a chair by the bar plot and watched how his ex poured him a glass of red wine with interest.

"I mean, don't get me wrong, this looks very cute on you, but it's unusual," Taehyung shrugged his shoulders, ignoring the 'cute' part, and sat beside Jin, "Does this long story of yours have to do anything with that aggressive gentleman I saw you at the party with?"

Jackpot.

"Nope. Nothing to do with him. It's just how I, uh, roll."

"Oh, really?" Jim cocked up a brow, "What about that hickey on your neck? Anything to do with him? I mean, he did say I was gonna find you at his house, probably moaning, like you had appeared to be doing five minutes before our encounter."

"Oh."

And with that, Taehyung was left speechless. Didn't even wonder how Jin found the house. His hand quickly traveled up to touch his neck. A hickey? He must've missed it while he was getting ready in front of the mirror today.

For one reason or another, the fact that he had a hickey made him even madder at Jeongguk for leaving him all hot and bothered. He wanted to get back at him somehow, make him angry, tease him.

It's not like he didn't deserve it - even when he was apologizing to Taehyung he was still a douche. Plus, Tae hadn't forgotten what he was apologizing for. And hadn't let it go entirely. Surely not after yesterday.

So, it was settled. He was indeed going to get back at Jeongguk. But how? What made him madder than anything else?

Taehyung looked at Jin and got struck by the perfect idea. His lips stretched into a grin.

"No, that wasn't him either," he sipped his wine, "So, tell me, Jin, how would you like to stay for dinner?"

-

its fun to write this again! although im a dead account!