3 \\the king of hell is visiting again

THE KING OF HELL
IS VISITING AGAIN

Satan : baby boy~

Baby boy : um
Baby boy : Satan?

Satan : yep, that's me
Satan : what time is it up there?

Baby boy : uh 12:43pm, why?

Satan : that is weird, here it is 2:12am

Baby boy : you mean in Hell?

Satan : yep

Baby boy : that is so fucking weird
Baby boy : how do you really exist?
Baby boy : are you sure this ain't just a joke?

Satan : i am pretty sure it's not, baby boy

Baby boy : and why the fuck are you calling me baby boy?

Satan : does it bother you?

Baby boy : yeah

Satan : welp, too bad, I'm the king of Hell, I'll do whatever i want

Satan : baby boy (;

seen at 12:51pm

Taehyung sighed, putting his phone away and turned to the computer again. He stared at the open file, his eyes lazily rolling down the sentences and not a single thing registered in his mind. Two days had passed from his meet with the Devil and he almost had convinced himself it was some kind of a weird hallucination, caused by alcohol.

But then, Satan texted him, while he was writing and Taehyung no longer could pretend nothing ever happened.

He couldn't just keep casually talking to the Devil. The man had to end this crazy bullshit. Does he just stop replying to him? What if he comes again? Taehyung was kinda afraid of him (considering that was literally the Devil and he set his couch on fire, he probably should be).

His thoughts went in another direction. What about that wish Satan could grant him or whatever? Would that really work?

If it did, that means Taehyung could easily pay his student loans. Plus, he wouldn't have to work in three fucking places anymore and just give into studying.

All of this sounded so dreamy. Maybe he should take the chance.

What's the worse that could happen?

———

Baby boy : um, Satan?

Satan : what is it, baby boy?

Baby boy : uh, i think i have a wish in mind
Baby boy : so, you are free to come around

Satan : alright, baby boy, see you soon

Baby boy : stop calling me baby boy for fucking fucks sake

seen at 14:32pm

Taehyung wondered when and where would the man come around again. What if he just appeared while he was taking a shower? Or sleeping? That would be uncomfortable.

Doubt started filling him up. Was this a good idea? A deal with the Devil?

Of course it wasn't.

What was he doing?

Taehyung got up, starting to nervously walk around his room. He had to back out somehow. Should he text him again?

His palms were sweaty and he rubbed them to his jeans.

The man was about to get his phone and message Satan again, but then he heard a knock on his bedroom door. He froze, not even daring to take a breath. Another louder knock followed. Taehyung still didn't make a move.

Silence.

After a few seconds, the doorknob slowly turned. The door opened with a creak. Taehyung's heart was beating so fastly, it felt like it was gonna jump out of his chest.

"Uh, if you are not naked or something, can I come in, baby boy?" the brown haired man heard a familiar voice and sighed.

Seems like Satan was here for a visit again.