16 \\the devil is so extra

THE DEVIL IS SO EXTRA

Taehyung, being the good boy he was, listened to Jeongguk and grabbed the bags, going in the house. He quickly went up the stairs and left all the things they bought in his and Namjoon's room.

The man planned on putting away his clothes, but then suddenly started wondering.

Why was Suki covered in mud and leaves?

What did Namjoon had to do with it?

The curiosity was stronger than him, so he quickly went downstairs again and exited the house, heading to the backyard, where Jeongguk and Suki went.

As he got closer, he started hearing yelling and incomprehensible words. It sounded like Jeongguk's voice, so Taehyung hurried up and soon spotted three figures - Satan, Suki and Namjoon.

All the three of them seemed upset.

He didn't get too close and quietly watched what was happening.

"... so, I cooked her sushi, because I felt bad. But, like, a lot of sushi! And after watching me struggle with making it for three full hours, she told me she is allergic to seaweed!" Namjoon shouted and pointed at Suki, who was squinting her eyes at him.

Jeongguk sighed and rubbed his forehead.

"Namjoon, this isn't a valid reason to push her in the bushes."

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows.

"I know, but, boss-"

Suki interrupted him, "Oh, shut up, plant boy, before I cut off your goddamn roots."

Namjoon took a step closer to the girl, which caused Jeongguk to stand between them.

"Eat my ass, Suki."

"But I'm allergic to seaweed."

"You fucki-"

"Enough!" Jeongguk yelled and the other two immediately quieted down.

Taehyung felt shivers crawling up his skin at the sound of Satan's loud and deep voice. He took a few steps back, closer to the house, as he was trying not to even breathe too loudly.

"I'm sick of you two always fighting over dumb shit. Do you really want Taehyung to think we are a bunch of unstable psychos, screaming at each other all day long?" he growled and Taehyung tilted his head, feeling a bit confused and strangely flattered, that Jeongguk cared about his impression of the people here.

Namjoon crossed arms in front of his chest, as he arched his eyebrow. Suki ran a hand through her silky blonde hair and remained silent.

"Is this all about Taehyung? He is gonna be here for just a month, what's the big deal? Do you like him or something? Did he-"

"Shut your goddamn mouth, you grassy fuck," Jungkook stopped the stream of questions, leaving Namjoon's mouth and rolled his eyes, "This is none of your business. I just don't want him to feel uncomfortable."

Taehyung unwillingly blushed and stepped further. His foot landed on a twig, that cracked loudly, causing everyone to look at him.

The man froze, his lips parting.

Fucking shit.

"Well, hello there," Suki said and sighed.

Jeongguk gave her and Namjoon one last dirty look and walked to Taehyung, grabbing his hand.

"Let's go inside, baby boy." he said and they headed to the house, "Did you hear much?"

Taehyung bit his lip.

"Well ... I don't think you are a bunch of unstable psychos, screaming at each other all day long." he replied and Jeongguk giggled.

Taehyung couldn't help, but notice how Satan didn't let go of his hand. His skin was dry, soft and warm, feeling just a bit too good that close to Taehyung's.

When, they got inside, Jeongguk gently let go. He turned to look at the other, a smirk growing on his lips.

Satan took a few steps closer to him and put hands on his shoulders. The man slowly pushed him to the door and slid his knee between Taehyung's legs.

His breathing fastened and eyes widened, locked with the Devil's. He couldn't make a single move.

What is happening?

"I have a task for you, baby boy. Something that would please me very, very much," he leaned in and whispered, his breath making Taehyung shiver.

A long, intense pause followed.

"Clean the toilets."

Jeongguk pulled away seconds later with a goofy grin on his lips.

Taehyung groaned and rolled his eyes.

"Are you serious?"

Satan nodded, laughing shortly and then poked Taehyung's cheek.

"There are two toilets on every level. Have fun, since Jackson ate spicy food last night and we don't call him the toilet destroyer without a reason," he winked and disappeared in the living room.

Taehyung sighed, as there was only one thought, floating in his mind right now.

The Devil is so extra.