20 \\satan is into pinning

SATAN IS INTO PINNING

"Do you still wanna play?" Jimin whispered to Taehyung in the middle of the game with his cheeks red again, because of making out with Yoongi for the fourth time tonight.

Taehyung shook his head (relived to finally get away from here) and the two boys got up from the play circle, walking away. Unwillingly, the brown haired man took a look around the room for Jeongguk, who had disappeared right after kissing him (which was a little rude).

He was embarrassed to admit how much he liked it. Something was definitely wrong with him, it was not normal to enjoy Satan's kiss, right?

Well, for something so immoral, it felt too good.

"Bet my ass you're thinking about the royal turd right now," Jimin smiled, tearing Taehyung away from his thoughts.

The man cleared his throat, ready to deny,"I-"

"Tae, its okay. I was the same with Yoongi," the boy sighed, as they went past the kitchen and then out in the garden.

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows.

"What do you mean with Yoongi?"

Jimin laughed, "Oh, come on, it's obvious for everyone, but for that godly piece of shit, that I would do anything for him."

An 'oh' escaped Taehyung's lips. He wasn't as surprised, as he thought he should be. All the small things Jimin did around Yoongi now made sense.

"Why do you think I brought you here? Why do you think I told Zen to make Hoseok dare you to summon the fucking Devil? All so that Jeongguk would stay away from Yoongi," Jimin continued. "Because I knew Jungkook still wanted him. And that fucker likes to get what he wants."

Taehyung kept quiet, not sure of what exactly to say. The conversation was escalating quickly, which was probably happening, because of the amount of alcohol Jimin had consumed.

"I don't know what I feel about Jeongguk, Jimin. Everything feels wrong, yet good with him," the man finally confessed, looking down at the ground.

"He is the Devil, that's how it's supposed to feel," Jimin giggled, "Do you know why I made you do seven minutes in Heaven with Chanyeol?"

Taehyung tilted his head.

"Because I knew that would make Jeongguk show up out of nowhere. And I knew Chanyeol would dare you to kiss him. I also knew Jeongshit wouldn't let him," Jimin snickered and winked at his friend.

Taehyung rolled his eyes, but blushed a deep red color.

Thank Yoongi it's dark.

"Jimin, I think it's time to stop playing matchmaker."

The boy just shrugged his shoulders and sighed.

"Prob-"

"Baby boy, I think it's time we head home," someone whispered in Tae's ear and wrapped a hand around his waist, squeezing it.

Taehyung flinched at Jeongguk's sudden appearance and then sighed. He turned his head a little bit only to meet Satan's gaze. The man quickly looked away and Jimin clicked his tongue.