11 \\family dinners in hell

FAMILY DINNERS IN HELL

At exactly 7:00 pm, Taehyung was all dressed up and ready to get down for dinner with the king of Hell, his brother and probably a few demons.

Of course, there was this big ball of anxiety bouncing up and down in his stomach, tearing his insides apart, but he tried to ignore it.

Namjoon, his roommate, hadn't stopped by their room, so Taehyung was assuming he would see him at dinner. The man wanted to talk with him about borrowing clothes and also to share out their space in the room.

Taehyung took a deep breath, looking at the mirror one last time, before going out.

When he got down to what he thought was the dinning room, around five people were already there and staring at him. Out of them, Taehyung knew only three and they where Jimin, Charlotte and Chanyeol.

Satan's brother gave him a reassuring smile, gesturing him to come closer. Taehyung swallowed and did so, trying to ignore the eyes of the two unknown people on his back.

He sat between Chanyeol and Jimin, feeling a bit more at ease, as the orange haired boy patted his back - even though he was kind of mad at him for dragging him into this mess.

"How are you, Tae? Do you like the place?" he questioned, grinning.

"Uh, I'm good. And yeah, everything is great, I have nothing to complain about," Taehyung nervously replied and looked down at his hands.

A moment of silence followed, that Chanyeol shattered.

"You seem a bit tense, though," he chewed on his bottom lip. "How can I help you relax, pretty boy?"

Jimin furrowed his eyebrows, throwing a surprised look at Chanyeol.

"Oh, you don't have to-"

"Glad to see everyone is here, except for Namjoon, but Namjoon is always late, so who gives a shit." Jeongguk's deep voice ceased all talks in the room, as he walked in with a smug smile on his face.

No one said a thing, as he sat right across Taehyung, giving Chanyeol, who was beside him, a dirty look.

"So, baby boy, there are a few unfamiliar to you faces here, right?" Satan said and pointed over at the two people, who were staring at Taehyung - a boy and a girl, "Please, introduce yourselves to our newest member."

The girl had long silky hair and a fair complexion. She seemed angelic, until Taehyung didn't take a more careful look at her face and saw a nasty scar right over her left eye. The man made his best not to stare, as she spoke.

"My name is Suki and I'm a designer. Nice to meet you." her voice was quiet, but clear.

"Oh, a designer of what?" Taehyung tried to show some interest.

"Guns."

"Huh... That's nice." the man gulped and looked down at the table.

He felt Jeongguk's eyes on him and heard a faint giggle, coming from Jimin.

"My name is Jackson. I clean. Hi," the other boy waved at him with a goofy grin.

Taehyung nodded in what he tried to be a friendly manner, "I'm Taehyung. Nice to meet you."

Awkward silence occurred between the five, that no one dared to break.

"Ah, when is Namjoon gonna be here? I'm so hungry." Suki suddenly whined, tapping her long and painted pink nails on the table.

Charlotte shrugged her shoulders, "If his ass doesn't arrive here in five minutes, I'm gonna chop him to pieces and serve him as an appetizer tomorrow."

Laughs followed her words and Taehyung smiled, slightly concerned about the plant boy's well being.

At the same moment, Namjoon entered the dinning room with mud all over his khaki pants.

"I know I'm late and I know you are all mad, but let's not talk about it and eat." he said and quickly found a place to sit down.

Surprisingly, no one said a thing. It seemed like they were all too hungry to argue with Namjoon now.

The food was served a few moments later and Taehyung almost drooled, looking at the tasty looking meals.

A woman in a gray dress gave him his plate, as well as a piece of bread and a glass of red wine.

"You know what, boss-" Jackson began, as they were eating, and looked at Satan, "-out of the people here, only Jimin seems to know what's Taehyung doing here."

Jeongguk looked up, his red eyes flashing with annoyance, and raised a brow, "Yeah, so what?"

Jackson lowered head down to his plate, mumbling something incomprehensible.

"Yeah, that's what I thought." Jeongguk clicked his tongue and went back to the meal, "But since you all are so curious, aside from Jimin and Chanyeol, Taehyung is gonna be my maid for a month, starting from tomorrow."

All eyes fell on Tae, who nodded slightly, trying not to seem too intimidated by the attention.

"What is he gonna do?" Suki questioned next.

"Whatever I tell him to. For example, maybe he can make me breakfast in bed tomorrow morning," Satan threw a smile at Taehyung, who was staring down at his food.

"I want breakfast in bed, too..." Chanyeol whined.

"Then go sleep in the fucking kitchen," Jeongguk snapped and rolled his eyes.

Jimin and Jackson bursted out laughing, while a slight blush creeped on Chanyeol's cheeks. He didn't say a word for the rest of the dinner, which was pretty quiet, but no longer that uncomfortable for Taehyung.

Soon, a few people came to take away their empty dishes. Just when Tae was about to ask if he can go to his room, since he was tired as shit, a familiar voice echoed in the room.

"Jimin, are you here, you cheeky fuck?"

It took Taehyung a few moments to realize it was Zen.