4 \\bad ways to pay your college tuition

BAD WAYS TO PAY YOUR
COLLEGE TUITION

"So, baby boy," the Devil began, walking closer to Taehyung, who took a few steps back, "Seems like we met again. May I note how those sweatpants suit you greatly?"

Today, Satan was wearing a simple white shirt and black pants. His hair was pushed back and a lazy smile was playing on his pink lips.

Taehyung moved eyes down to his sweatpants with a lightly confused look.

"T-Thank you?" he stammered and tilted his head to one side.

The Devil's smile widened.

"You're very welcome," he sat down on Taehyung's bed.

The other man looked around his room nervously.

"Um, sorry it's so messy. I wasn't expecting..." Fucking Satan to just pop out of nowhere. "visitors today."

The raven haired man nodded.

"That's okay. Now, about our deal - what did you decide, baby boy?"

Taehyung bit his bottom lip, as he stomach turned around. How is he supposed to say he doesn't want to wish for anything? What if the Devil gets angry and sets him on fire just like his couch? The man was still not over that.

"Yeah, about that, um. You see, this whole thing doesn't seem right to me. So, can you just, you know, uh, leave? I'm sorry I wasted your time." Taehyung fastly blurted out and held his breath, waiting for Satan's reaction.

The man got up from the bed with an unreadable expression.

Is this the part where I die?

"How about we discuss your decision over a drink?" the Devil's voice had became lower and his eyes were flashing dangerously.

Fear crawled up Taehyung's spine, causing his legs to shake a bit and breath to hitch.

"Actually, no-"

Faster than a gun, Satan had pressed him against one of the walls, interrupting his sentence. His muscular arms were trapping Taehyung, making him unable to move. A scared whine accidentally escaped his lips.

"This isn't an offer you can afford to turn down, baby boy." the Devil whispered, locking eyes with Taehyung.

He couldn't force a word out, neither look away from Satan's red eyes. He felt so little, so weak.

"You change and I will wait in the living room. Then, you are going to take me to one of your human bars and we will see if you really wanna give up on this deal," the man said and sharply pulled away, exiting the bedroom.

Taehyung fell down to the floor with back still against the wall.

What did he just get himself into?

———

Taehyung doubted he will ever be in a more awkward situation than that.

Sure, he had had quite a few embarrassing moments in his life. Like that time he got drunk on his uncle's wedding or when his mom saw his search history. But he never ever thought there would be a situation where he is forced to sit down in a bar with Satan, chugging drink after drink in awkward silence.

The black haired man hadn't shed a single word after they left Taehyung's apartment. He didn't even need to call the bartender over to order, once they entered. He just came and gave them two glasses of vodka, that he occasionally filled up.

The alcohol burned Taehyung's throat and set his stomach on fire. It was awful, but he didn't know how to refuse to drink. Plus, he was very afraid of what Satan may say.

He slowly felt himself getting tipsy.

"So, you wanna back out, huh, baby boy?" Satan finally turned to him and raised a brow, "You wanna miss the chance of your life? A chance that can make all your worries disappear?"

Taehyung kept quiet, taking a sip from his glass.

"I can make anything you want a reality, do you realize that? Having problems finding a lover? I will make one up for you. Are you broke? I can give you as much money as you want. Need a job? Boom, I can make you the boss of the biggest ass company around," Satan told him and leaned on his chair, "Do you really want to miss this?"

His words actually made Taehyung wonder. Maybe it was the alcohol, but it all didn't seem like a that bad idea anymore.

"What about the things you get in return?" he suddenly remembered.

The Devil bit his lip and if Taehyung had to admit, he looked hot as hell.

"I am literally suggesting to fix your life and you're freaking out over the little favor you have to do me in return. It's a fair deal, baby boy, you have to admit it," the man said and crossed arms in front of his chest, a smirk landing on his lips.

Taehyung sipped once again from the vodka. Its burn seemed to lit up all his doubts on fire.

"You're right. It's fair. Let's do this."

Satan smiled widely, knowing that he won. The bartender filled up their glasses again.

"What do you want, baby boy?" he asked and leaned closer.

"I want you to pay my college tuition. Not only for this year, but for the all four. 35,000 dollars. Can you do that?" Taehyung answered and looked at him.

Satan laughed and nodded a few times. Then he tapped the surface under their glasses of vodka and a white sheet of paper appeared out of nowhere.

Strangely, that didn't really impress Taehyung. Just another trick from Satan.

"That's the contract. Sign it and your college tuition will be payed very soon, baby boy," he smirked and gave him a pen (that also appeared out of nowhere, but who is surprised anymore).

Taehyung took it and bit his lip. The alcohol was pulsing in his blood and he couldn't really focus on reading the terms and the conditions.

Fuck it.

The man sloppily signed the bottom of the contract.

A big smile stretched Satan's lips, as he took the sheet and looked over it.

"Wonderful, baby boy, thank you," he reached out to caress Taehyung's cheek, causing him to lean towards his touch.

After that he got up.

"I will text you soon to let you know what you owe me," the Devil winked and then looked at the clock on his hand, "The money for the tuition are in your bank account. Farewell, baby boy."

And he disappeared, leaving Taehyung alone, drunk and with a very interesting future ahead him.