15 \\satan bought me thigh highs

SATAN BOUGHT ME THIGH HIGHS

"Um, Jeongguk?"

"Yes, baby boy?"

"... are those thigh highs?"

After they left "Black Star", Satan brought Taehyung to another store named "Rosie's". Its interior and most of the clothes they sold were all pink and black, which Taehyung found to be extremely cute. So far, it was actually the shop he liked the most.

Unfortunately, he didn't have much time to look around, because the second they stepped in, Jeongguk pushed him to the fitting rooms, leaving him there alone. When Taehyung asked why, Satan said he needed to find something very important. So, all the man could do was wait.

And now, ten minutes later, he was in the dressing room, holding a pair of pink thigh highs in his hands, feeling extremely confused.

"Is there a problem?" Taehyung heard Jeongguk's voice.

He cleared his throat, "Not necessarily, but why?"

"It is part of your maid attire." Taehyung could almost hear the grin in Jeongguk's voice.

The man gulped and popped his head out of the dressing room.

"Are you for real?"

Jeongguk's lips curled cockily and crossed arms in front of his chest.

"You will look cute as hell. So, yes, I'm pretty much for real. Plus, I'm your boss. You have to do what I tell you, baby boy." he chuckled and blew Taehyung a kiss.

The man quickly disappeared in the dressing room again, as he felt red painting his cheeks and bit his lip.

He couldn't help, but remember his kiss with Jeongguk for a second and that made him weirdly embarrassed.

Taehyung decided not to give it too much thought and unbuttoned his jeans. He put the thigh highs on and was quite surprised at how nice the material felt against his skin. What made him even more surprised, he actually looked pretty cute.

As he was enjoying his reflection in the mirror, Jeongguk suddenly barged in the dressing room for the second time today.

Taehyung yelped and pulled his shirt down in a try to cover what he could from his legs.

"Will you stop just randomly popping in, while I'm changing? Do you even know what personal space is?" the brown haired man groaned.

Jeongguk simply laughed and took a careful look over Taehyung.

"You look adorable." he said and the other felt his cheeks heating up again.

"Thanks. Now get out, would you?"

Jeongguk rolled his eyes jokingly.

"Brat." he mumbled under his breath loud enough for Taehyung to hear, but then got out.

Hellish piece of ass.

However, he remained silent and quickly changed.

Taehyung exited the dressing room and handed Jeongguk the thigh highs. The man payed them, then the two left the store.

"Where to now?" the brown haired man questioned.

Satan bit his lip, thinking, "We can take the longer way home and talk for a bit?"

Taehyung smiled lightly and agreed.

They headed towards the nearby park. Even though Taehyung offered his help with carrying the shopping bags, Jeongguk insisted on taking them all.

The two walked in strangely comfortable silence, that was soon broken by Jungkook.

"So, this may come a bit out of the blue, but Jimin mentioned some dude Jin yesterday. Was he your ex-boyfriend?" he questioned carefully and Taehyung felt his heart cracking a bit when he heard the name of his once lover and now breaker.

He kept quiet for a while, taming his emotions, before answering as calmly as possible, "Yes. We broke up a few weeks ago. Well, he dumped me."

An unreadable expression plastered over Jeongguk's face.

"Anyone who would dump you is an absolute dumbass, Taehyung." he quietly said and the man's heart fluttered, when he heard the Devil saying his name.

He looked down, smiling.

"Thank you for saying that, Jeongguk. Um, what about you and, uh, God?" Taehyung unsurely asked, carefully examining the change in Satan's features.

His eyes froze and mouth turned into a thin line.

"He broke up with me a month ago." he answered laconically.

Taehyung bit his lip, regretting his question.

"Well-" he began, "-I think no one in their right mind would dump someone like you as well. I mean, you're caring, you're hot and sometimes funny, so-"

"Did you just call me hot?" Jeongguk interrupted him with a grin slowly growing on his pink lips.

Taehyung blushed for the thousand time today.

"I may have just did." he murmured, looking away.

"If I wasn't carrying all the bags, I'd hold your hand or some cute shit like that." Jeongguk and laughed.

Taehyung puffed, feeling his heart fluttering again, "You joke around too much."

Jeongguk didn't respond.

The two walked the rest of their way to Satan's place in silence.

They were just at the front gate, when Suki suddenly appeared. Her blonde hair was put up in a messy pony tail and had a summer dress on, which was ruined by being covered in mud and leaves.

Jeongguk quirked up a brow, seemingly not impressed with her messy look, "Namjoon?"

"Namjoon," Suki nodded.

Jeongguk sighed.

"Baby boy, take the bags and wait for me inside. I have to cut a bitch really quick."

---

i literally cannot wait to publish the next chapter assdfjdkd

thank you for reading