14 \\shopping in hell

SHOPPING IN HELL

"What about this one? Pink would suit you well! Come on."

Going shopping in Hell with its king was more pleasant than it sounded. Although Taehyung thought it would be awkward to look for t-shirts, pants and such with Jeongguk, it turned out to be quite the opposite.

Satan was strangely talkative today and that helped Taehyung to get to know him a little better.

To avoid silence, Jeongguk suggested they play the question game. The other male wasn't too excited about it at first, but now, two hours later, he was rather enjoying his time with the Devil.

Also, while they were walking around Hell's streets, he had time to observe its citizens - the demons.

Taehyung was still a bit shocked by the fact that all those people were dead and once had a life on Earth, just like him.

He tried to find something different in them, that humans didn't have. But they all looked normal. There was nothing odd about them.

Currently, he and Jungkook were at a store, called "Black Star", looking for more topwear, despite having like five bags already. Taehyung would describe it as the hellish version of "H&M".

Satan was holding a pink sweatshirt, trying to convince Taehyung to try it on, despite him not really liking it.

"I don't think it'll look well on me, why are you so stubborn?" the brown haired man sighed.

Jeongguk clicked his tongue, "Did you not hear me? I said it'll suit you well. I don't care if you want to, you're trying this on, baby boy."

Taehyung squinted his eyes, annoyed with Satan bossing him around constantly.

"You can't make me wear it."

"Actually, I can. But let's not go there. Just try it on and if you don't like it even then, we will find another store." Jeongguk said and headed to the dressing rooms.

Taehyung had no other choice, but to follow him.

Two minutes later, he was taking his shirt off, glancing at the reflection of his body in the mirror.

I should work out more.

Taehyung was just about to put the sweatshirt on, when Jeongguk popped his head in. The man let out a small scream and covered his chest with the cloth.

"Jeongguk! I'm changing!"

Satan's lips stretched into a cheeky grin, as he took a look over Taehyung in a way, that made the hairs on the back of his neck stand up.

"I was just checking on you, baby boy. Hurry up, I want to see you," he said and closed the curtain.

Taehyung sighed deeply and ran fingers through his hair, before sliding the sweatshirt on. He checked himself out at the mirror and had to admit it looked pretty good.

Almost made him want to take a picture, but then he remembered he left his phone back on Earth.

Another loud sigh.

"What's with all the sighing, young man? Hurry the fuck up." Taehyung suddenly heard Satan's annoyed voice and rolled eyes, purposely sighing even louder.

At this moment, Jeongguk barged in, seemingly angry, but stop once he saw Taehyung in the baby pink sweatshirt.

A big smile appeared on his face.

"You look adorable, baby boy! Look at you!" Satan squealed, causing Taehyung to widen his eyes.

"U-Um, thanks?" he stuttered and felt hotness climbing up his cheeks.

Jeongguk looked at him for a little more, before leaning on the wall, "So, are we buying it?"

Taehyung bit his lip, still unsure, as he glanced over to the mirror again, then back at the Devil.

"Uh ... are you sure it looks good on me, Jeongguk?" he questioned quietly.

Satan's smile softened. He moved a little closer to the other male and slowly leaned down to leave a peck on his cheek. Taehyung sharply pulled away the second the Devil touched him, hitting his head in the wall behind him. A loud ouch! escaped his lips.

Jeongguk just stared at him for a few seconds before bursting into laughter.

"Baby boy, are you okay?" he asked in between his loud laughs.

Taehyung's cheeks became even redder, as he rubbed his head.

"Y-Yeah, sorry, I just ... didn't expect you to- um, you know- sorry, it's not that I feel weird or anything, I just-"

"Taehyung-" Jeongguk softly spoke after containing his laughter. The other man shivered hearing his name coming out of the Devil's mouth, "-it's okay. Nothing bad happened. I am the one who is sorry. I should've known you wouldn't expect it."

Taehyung nodded and moved eyes down at his feet, too embarrassed to even look at Jungkook.

"I-It was just a peck, I don't mind."

Satan chuckled mischievously.

"Then why are you so red?" he sang and Taehyung felt the hotness of his cheeks spreading to his whole face and neck.

It really does feel like I'm in Hell, because I'm gonna melt any second now.

"I d-don't know," Taehyung almost slapped himself for stuttering. "Let's just carry on with shopping."

Jeongguk chuckled.

"Okay, baby boy, as you wish. But let's get the sweatshirt, yeah? You really do look cute in it." he said and Taehyung's lips curved.

"Thank you so much ... Not only for the compliment, but for everything, you know. Buying me clothes and sheltering me." the man tried to awkwardly express his gratefulness.

Seems like Jeongguk understood him.

"It's okay. After all, I'm part of the reason why you're stuck in this whole mess," he laughed, "But anyways, I have another interesting place we can visit. Let's get going, baby boy."

And for the first time, Taehyung followed him not because he had no other choice, but because he wanted to.