19 \\i kissed the devil (again)

I KISSED THE DEVIL (AGAIN)

Taehyung really did make a horrible mistake.

One would think his last play of truth or dare taught him a lesson, but apparently not. At least back then he was with humans and now he found himself surrounded by angels and demons.

To say he felt uncomfortable was a strong understatement.

Well, if not anything, at least Jungkook isn't here, he thought. But, after all, it turned out to be just a thought.

At first, the only ones playing were him, Jimin, Chanyeol, Namjoon and Yoongi. However, as soon as a few angels noticed what they were about to do, more joined in.

Throughout the game, Taehyung learned their names - there was this short girl named Trisha (that he later on found out to be Charlotte's girlfriend), some guy Kihyun and his sister Yerin.

"So-" Namjoon began with a mischievous smile, "-Yoongi! Truth or dare?"

God didn't hesitate with the answer, "Dare."

The plant boy's smile widened and Taehyung suddenly got a bad feeling.

"Well, then, I dare you to make out with Jimin for fifteen seconds."

Hollers filled the room. Jimin's whole face burned red, as he tried to look anywhere, but at Yoongi, who simply got up. The man sat down next to Jimin, saying something that they two could only hear, causing the younger to nod. A moment later, Yoongi's lips landed on Jimin's.

Fifteen seconds soon passed and Namjoon had to tap Yoongi on the shoulder a few times, so that he would pull away from the breathless Jimin. God got up again and returned to his seat with flushed cheeks.

"Okay," Yoongi cleared his throat, "Trisha, truth or dare?"

The girl bit her lip hesitantly. Her fingers what playing with her dirty blonde locks.

"Truth." she replied at last.

Yoongi stopped for a second to think and then wiggled his eyebrows, "So, what was your first impression of your sweet, sweet girlfriend Charlotte?"

"What kind of a rodent is that?" she deadpanned and everyone laughed.

They kept going like that for a little while - Kihyun gave Namjoon a lap dance, Yerin took four vodka shots and Jimin was dared to make out with Yoongi again.

Next up, it was Chanyeol's turn.

"Truth or dare?" Jimin asked with his cheeks still painted red.

"Dare, of course."

"I dare you to do seven minutes in Heaven with Tae then. In the first empty bedroom you find," Jimin snickered and Taehyung froze.

Chanyeol's lips stretched into a smirk and got up, gesturing the sort of frightened Taehyung to follow him.

The two quickly found an empty bedroom (for Taehyung's unfortunate) and walked in, closing the door after them. The room was dark with just one window, that was letting some moonlight shine in.

"So," Chanyeol began, sitting on the bed, while Taehyung just stood at the door, "Wanna make out?"

"No, thank you."

Awkward silence filled the room.

"Not even a little bit?"

"Nope."

"Okay then."

And that's how the two spent the rest of their dare.

Taehyung was more than relieved that Chanyeol didn't try anything with him. But, as soon as they went back to the others, the feeling of relief was gone.

Because right next to Jimin was sitting Jeongguk with a nearly furious expression and clearly a little drunk.

Taehyung swallowed nervously, trying not to look at him and sat down. He was very confused at his own of behavior right now - why was he anxious? The man hadn't seen Satan in three days and he didn't even say a word. Well, not that he had to, but it would have been nice.

What made things worse, Taehyung was the only one who hadn't been asked truth or dare yet.

Chanyeol, who didn't even look at Jeongguk, knew that, too. A grin appeared on his face. Everyone playing was feeling tense.

"Pretty boy-" Taehyung could feel Jungkook's stare oh him, "-truth or dare?"

Taehyung knew he should have said truth.

"Dare."

But for some reason he didn't.

Namjoon whistled, obviously enjoying the tension between everyone.

"Then, I dare you to kiss me." Chanyeol said and a few people gasped.

Taehyung couldn't even process what Chanyeol had said. Because, before he could do anything, a strong hand grabbed him by the shirt and crashed their lips together.

Everything around him just faded away, until the only thing he could feel was a pair of familiar lips moving roughly against his. He didn't know if the kiss lasted seconds or minutes, but when Jeongguk pulled away, he left Taehyung with only one thought on his mind.

He wanted more.

Meanwhile, everyone was with their mouths hanging wide open, moving eyes between Jeongguk and Taehyung.

"If you try anything Chanyeol, I will lock you up in Jackson's toilet after we had curry for dinner." the Devil stated calmly.

Chanyeol's cheeks painted red.

"You're playing a dangerous game, Jeongguk."

Satan just stared at him in a way that would make any other person run away.

Namjoon cleared his throat.

"Does anyone wanna do shots?"

———

should i do a yoonmin spin-off fic for this?

hope you liked the chapter !!