21 \\my ex is an angel (literally)

MY EX IS AN ANGEL (LITERALLY)

"Look, this is cliché, but it's really not you, it's me. I just don't have any feelings for you anymore and staying together will just hurt you. I'm sorry, Tae."

Kim Seokjin.

The memories started attacking Taehyung like a thunderstorm, shaking up his whole body and heart. His face was colorless and eyes widened.

What is he doing here?

Why?

How?

He is still so beautiful.

He began to tremble, as Seokjin locked eyes with him and his mouth fell ajar. Suddenly, the world went quiet and all that existed was the two of them.

They probably would've stood like that for another good ten minutes if Jeongguk didn't put his hand on Taehyung's shoulder, deeply confused.

"What's wrong, baby boy?" Jeongguk's voice somehow got to him, but he still couldn't move his gaze away from Jin.

"Hey, why'd you stop walking, you twat?" Zen appeared, laughing, and patted Seokjin's shoulder. Seconds later, he noticed Taehyung and his face went blank.

People were still moving around the four men, annoyed with them just standing at one place, which caused Jeongguk to grab Taehyung's hand and drag him away from the middle of the corridor. He, however, refused to make a move.

"Tae?" Jin finally croaked and Taehyung had to give his all not to burst into tears.

Jeongguk immediately wrapped an arm around his waist protectively, only to be pushed away.

"H-Hi. It's been a while," Taehyung laughed awkwardly.

At this point, Satan was glaring and Zen seemed like he would faint any moment now.

"Uh, you look good," Jin cleared his throat and flashed the same smile Taehyung fell in love with.

"Baby boy, who's that?" Jeongguk finally asked and crossed arms.

Taehyung blinked a few times, slowly diving back into reality.

"This is Jin. My ex," he breathed out and saw how the Devil's expression went from annoyed to ice cold.

He moved his eyes on Seokjin.

If looks could kill...

"Um, do you wanna talk outside, maybe?" Jin blurted out and Taehyung felt Jeongguk tensing up behind him.

The man nodded anyway.

"Wait for me here, Gukie," he really hoped the new nickname would calm him down a bit.

Zen seemed plain terrified, moving his eyes between the three of them, practically begging not to be left alone with Jeongguk.

Sorry, Zen. That's what you get for setting us up.

He and Jin went out in the garden. Tense silence had slid between them, ceased only by occasional laughter from the house and their heavy breaths.