17 \\swearing is bad

SWEARING IS BAD

"This isn't what I signed up for. I literally got knocked out after buying this picky shit of a Devil goddamn ice cream and woke up in fucking Hell, so I can just end up cleaning his fucking toilets. This would've been much more pleasant if that fucking turd Jackson didn't make the most gigantic and stinky mess. If your stomach can't handle spicy food, don't eat spicy food, 'cause then Satan will make his poor maid clean up after your shit. Literally. Be more fucking considerate, Jackson. Goddamn." Taehyung was quietly ranting, while trying to clean up after Jackson's toilet adventure without having to touch anything.

What made things worse, he was dressed up in his 'maid attire'. Jeongguk gave him the pink sweater, along with the thigh highs and a pair of white shorts. Of course, Taehyung tried to refuse, but it didn't work out.

And now, he was on the bathroom floor with Clorox in hand, trying his best not to scream.

Cleaning the toilets on the first level was easy, not too much to do. But when he got to the second floor, Taehyung quickly understood what Jeongguk meant with calling Jackson 'the toilet destroyer'.

"Buying me cute clothes, holding my hand and all that cheesy shit, then just fucking making me clean up after his own cleaner. I mean, Jackson was the cleaner, right? Can't he just fix the goddamn mess he made himself? This is so fucking unfair, I am so fucking done. All of this is insane, Jackson's shit is insane. He should clean up after his own goddamn self, I don't make someone else clean after me, when I basically have created a fucking atom bomb in the toilets. Justice for Taehyung," he ranted again, louder this time, while scrubbing the toilet bowl.

He heard a familiar snicker behind him and turned around.

There Taehyung saw Jimin, leaning on the door frame with arms crossed in front of his chest and a wide smile.

"You have a lot of anger inside you, Tae," he teased and took a step further into the toilet, scrunching his nose cutely, "It smells like dead shit in here, though."

Taehyung sighed, going back to scrubbing.

"Jackson's dead shit, to be more specific."

The other boy snickered.

"Want me to take you out for dinner after you finish this?" he asked, ruffling his hair.

Taehyung hesitated for a second, but then nodded. He would definitely need food after all this scrubbing.

Not spicy food, though.

———

Two hours later, Taehyung was happily stuffing fried chicken into his mouth and sipping from his beer in the park with Jimin.

When the orange haired boy said 'dinner', Tae imagined a restaurant or something. But they just stopped by some place called "Vinna's", got themselves the chicken and two beers, then sat down at the park.

"This is heavenly!" Taehyung exclaimed, speaking of the food.

Jimin laughed, choking on his beer.

"Yeah, heavenly. Now that you said Heaven, there's this party, that Yoongi is throwing on Friday. I don't know if his Majesty will let you come, but if he does, feel free to stop by."

The other man wiped his lips with a napkin before answering, "Jeongguk doesn't own me. I will do whatever the fuck I want."

Jimin giggled, wiggling his eyebrows.

"We got a feisty one here, don't we? This will be an extremely interesting month," he said and then got up from the ground, "But let's go now. Jeongshit is probably looking for his baby boy."

Taehyung scoffed, trying to hide his blush, and got up as well. The two walked down the surprisingly peaceful streets of Hell, discussing the pinkish color of the sky above them. Taehyung had always loved sunsets and was kinda surprised he could enjoy them in Hell as well.

"You know, Tae, I hope you don't hate me or Zen for bringing you here. We had our reasons. Things are a little more complicated than they seem," Jimin suddenly blurted out and looked down at his feet.

The other man smiled softly.

He used to be very mad at both of the boys, but now, Taehyung felt sort of glad it happened. His life had became much more exciting and always with something new waiting around the corner.

"It's fine, Jimin," Taehyung responded, because it really was. "But you and Zen are always talking about those reasons you have. I think I deserve to know what they are."

Jimin's smile turned upside down. He laughed nervously.

"Ah, no. We can't talk about this yet."

Taehyung raised his eyebrow, "Why not?"

Jimin's cheeks tinted pink and he didn't respond. Taehyung's curiosity intensified, as he leaned closer to the shorter boy.

"Oh, come on, we are buddies," he sang, wrapping an arm around Jimin's shoulder.

"I've known you for three days."

"So what?"

"No."

"Pussy."

"Do you want me to beat your pretty face up?" Jimin snarled and pulled away from Taehyung.

"Oh, say that again and you will be left without a face." a familiar low voice rang behind them and both of the boys jumped.

Jimin turned around with a hand over his heart and sighed.

"Stop appearing like that out of nowhere, you fucking royal dump."

Jeongguk chuckled and wrapped his arm around Taehyung's waist, pulling him closer rather possessively. The man couldn't bring himself to make a move.

"Jimin, it's always a pleasure to hear your sweet voice, spitting shit straight out of God's ass, as usual," Satan's words carried a shade of bitterness.

The orange haired boy trembled and crossed arms in front of his chest.

"What the heck do you mean?"

Jeongguk bursted out laughing, his fingertips digging in Taehyung's hips. He tried really, really hard not to pay attention to that.

"Did you just say heck?"

"Yes, because swearing is fucking bad, you goddamn rabbit." Jimin spat, but his eyes were sparkling with amusement.

Jeongguk smirked and turned around, dragging Taehyung with him.

"Nice talking to you, dweeb. Now me and my baby boy will discuss a few things alone, yeah?"