[3] Love Notes

Bonjour!

Is it just me or are beds too comfortable to leave?

Enjoy the chapter, please vote and COMMENT ;)

Also i wanna give a shoutout to @LMarie2804 who just published her new book and it is honestly AMAZING, so yeah check it out!

xo

P.S. Attached is a pic of the lovely Zeke Westley... Isn't he gorgeous? :P

*^*^*

I head to the library after a boring lesson of geography but find a huge crowd of people in the corner. I push through the awed crowd to see Zeke playing video games.

Seriously?

It's quite a clever idea to connect it to a computer and all but still... I'm giving up my chocolate eating/movie watching time for this and he can't even be bothered.

"Zeke...?" I call out but he doesn't hear me over the crowd's cheering.

I swear that the times you want the librarian to shut you up she's not there, and the times you want her to leave you alone she pops up like a creepy stalker. Am I right or am I right?

"Zeke!" I give his shoulder a hard shake.

He doesn't even turn to look at me. I swear he would die in an Earthquake. "Go away, I'm busy."

Jerk.

"Oh so you don't want any help? Then you're going to mess up your friends date on your own. I'd like to see you try."

At this he turns and gives whoever is in his few a hate filled glare. "WHAT DO YOU WANT?" As soon as his eyes focus he notices its me and the blood drains from his face. "Hayley? Oh god I'm so sorry—" My heart melts- maybe he does care? "— Really, I'm so sorry, Bitch."

I hate him again, whoopee.

I put on a fake smile and reach out to tug on his cheeks. "Aww, that's okay." I muse, hoping to seem as truthful as the statement isn't. All of a sudden I give him a harsh slap across the face. "Do the letter yourself, Jerk."

I storm out of the silent crowd. Some are sniggering at the fact that I just slapped the hottest, most popular and heart melting guy in the school, whilst others are just standing there with their faces on pause in the most shocked expressions imaginable.

I am on the other side of the room when I get grabbed by the wrist and yanked back to get a face full of Zeke. I push his chest away but he just grabs my arms.

"Look, I'm kinda sorry, but I just need your help." He states.

I gesture to the crowd around the game console before crossing my arms. "Your friends are waiting."

"They're just a bunch of losers who are obsessed with computer games."

"Then you fit in well." I turn away but Zeke bounces in front of me again, blocking my exit.

"Come on B— Hayley, I'm sorry. I've said it enough times to prove its true. Besides, I thought you liked your nickname." He smirks.

I narrow my eyes at him. "Bitch is not my nickname."

"Still a pretty good one though."