[10] I'm So Popular

SPOTTED - Rebecca Carson on her way to school looking as gorgeous as ever. Watch out R, you never know what's around the corner.

xoxo GOSSIP GIRL (Grace hehehe)

*^*^*

The next day is the same as it always is. I get to college and Zeke greets me with a warm smile and a hug. It's a great feeling when everyone stares at you as the hottest guy in the school throws you his million dollar smirk. All I need now is a mysterious wind to blow his hair back and then it would all be perfect...

Unless he took his top off of course.

I then walk to my first class, my arm looped with Rebecca's, and I congratulate her with slapping Zeke. Rumours have spread because of Zeke's red mark and she has become kind of famous for it.

I'm proud.

Then I spend the first hour watching James and Myles prank Mr Jones– poor soul.

The day seems normal until I realise that something is missing. More like someone.

"Where's Dillon?" I ask Foster, who I'm sitting next to for Physics which is the most boring subject ever, especially with the teacher I've got.

He ponders for a minute, like he's debating whether to tell me. "You never know with Dillon. Yesterday he sorted out you and Zeke. He has good days and bad days, it may be his off-day today. He's probably making out with his girlfriend somewhere, or it'll be... Family."

I hadn't thought about that, but decide not to be nosey. "I won't ask anymore." I tell Foster with a reassuring smile.

"Thanks. He'll probably tell you at some point. It's not that much of a big thing." Foster smiles.

My phone buzzes in my pocket, the number of whoever just texted me is unknown.

Hey, it's your best friend (Mace if you hadn't guessed- and you should have because that was obvious).
Come meet me outside at the end of the day. I'll be waiting.

Because that's not at all creepy.
I add his number to my contact list before quickly texting back, hiding my phone behind a textbook as I do so.

What? Everyone does it...

Oh hey Mace.
I will do but not for long, I want to be as far away from your stink as possible.

Haha, I'm so nice.

Text received from the contact, 'Some random guy you are forced to know called Mace':
I do not stink! Anyway, I'll be waiting for you, mwahahahaaaa...

I put my phone down with a sigh as I smile and return to a boring lecture on some complicated nonsense that I don't understand.

Five minutes later, I get another text.

Received from: The most awesome sexy hot guy who ever lived:
You still on for our movie night this Friday? ;) x

Wait what?
Oh my god Zeke, I will kill you.
I try texting back and see that he has given me a nickname as well. Great...

Hayley poop head:
What the hell Zeke? Since when are you awesome and hot?

Almost immediately, my phone vibrates the Jingle Bells theme tune again.