Other books

I have just published two new books!

The first is called Spotlight and fits into the werewolf category (basically for all Twilight lovers). It is going to be bigger and better than I love HER, with more mysteries, romances, discoveries (*wink*) and action. Oh and of course the odd werewolf thrown in too!

As Spotlight is more recent it is better written, and I have worked hard to write the best quality storyline and descriptions.

Blurb:

Grace Hastings' life is lonely as she moves between foster homes with no siblings or family to keep her afloat.

But when she moves to a small town in Alaska, the change she has been waiting for chances fate.

She meets new faces and is haunted by old ones as she finds friends - or indeed a pack - who protect her without question.

Although Grace is confused by two mysterious people;

1) Ethan, the gang's leader who is secretly protective of her and never wants her to be involved.

2) The mysterious boy she runs into every night. He never shows his face, just hides behind a hood with only his golden eyes glowing in the night.

Ethan teases her and only shows his hatred as he watches her from afar. Mystery boy is kind, listens to her and is somehow always there for her.

He knows things about her. Things no one knows.

It's like he waits under the spotlight of the moon by the grey tarmac road every night, waiting for Grace to walk silently by.

But Grace has problems behind the scenes. Ones which she would happily live without.

She is preoccupied with her new foster parents who are never there, her foster sister, Maggie, who is only the shell of a girl once happy but now tortured with scares and cigarette poison.

With fires, nightmares, surprises and secret identities will there be time for her to solve the puzzle to unlock the mystery boy she can't get her head around?

Or maybe she knows him more than she thinks.

*^*^*

And then there is my second recently published novel (yes I'm a very busy person) called 'Agent 603'!!

This is a book I wrote a while ago about an orphan who is kidnapped and taken to a school where she is trained to become an agent in the country's secret service. While she is forced to be there she finds love as well as the truth about her parents who mysteriously died in a car crash when she was one. I read back on this book recently and thought how, with a bit of editing, this book is probably better than I Love HER.

And after much editing it is available on my account now!!

Anyway shut up Grace, all you really want to know is the blurb, am I right?

Blurb

"If I die today, will you kiss me tomorrow?"

***

Ginny Peters is kidnapped from her foster home and taken to somewhere she never knew existed. With her athletic skills but bad track record, Ginny is put onto a new path where she will learn to become a special agent.

She is joined by the charming Sam Evans, the caring twins Joal and Jenna Michaels, and the mysterious Hayden Fox, who protects her in a game not only to win over her heart but also to win over her trust.

But will this all end in bloodshed as the group are forced to point guns at each other and withhold vital secrets which could change their lives forever? More and more strange disappearances cause the group to form a closer bond of friendship as they venture into the life threatening world of becoming a spy.

Ginny and the rest of her Unit will go through dangerous missions and breathtaking challenges, until there will only be a few left standing. But with her curious mind, and unforgettable talent, will she be able to unfold the mysteries that surround Sansburg and save many lives along the way? And will she steady her emotions for the inexplicable Hayden Fox or will she crumble under the pressure?

Many shots are fired but only few will survive.

And one of those people will have to be Agent 603.