[29] Change

Hi guys!

I just want to thank y'all for reading so far and encourage you to show the love by commenting/voting etc. It would be nice to know that you're here.

Also attached is our Zekey-wekey looking sad... but why?

*^*^*

🔱Zeke's POV🔱

Screw all I'm having a party.

I only decided just now, as I was being bored to death in math class, that the famous Zeke Westley hasn't had a party in ages. I'm sure people will have been expecting one so here goes.

"Kate!" I yell to the number one gossip of the school. Kate bustles up to me, excited about the privilege of talking to someone at the top of the school hierarchy. I'm not surprised really; I'm a king around here. "Spread the news– I'm having a party at my place on Friday night. Everyone's invited."

Kate bounces on the spot. "Of course! And you can have my number if you want, just to text me the details..." She bats her eyelashes at me like a spazzing rabbit. She's such a flirt but she's also doing me a favour so I'll let this one go.

"Sure." I nod and decide to play with her a bit. "Drop me a note sometime." I wink and just as I'm turning around, I hear a loud bang as she falls to the floor. She faints every time I do that.

*^*^*

I'm heading to my next class when I see Hayley and Dillon walking together. I've seen them doing that a lot lately. Not that I'm jealous.

"Yo, Dill!" I shout and my mate turns around, Hayley by his side.

"Hey Zachery, what's up bro?" Dillon asks, trying to annoy me with the nickname I hate.

"I'm having a party on Friday night. You guys better be there." I wink and see a blush creep up Hayley's face. Aw she's so cute when she's nervous. It makes me want to annoy her even more.

"Yeah I'll be there." Dillon shrugs.

He's actually quite boring at parties as he doesn't drink that much but I am determined to get him tipsy this time.

"Hayley?" I turn to her. She looks unsure and regretful. "I can pick you up if you want."

"No it's okay. I don't know whether I can make it but if I can I'll be there." She smiles but I can tell she's only trying. Do girls always act weird when you're being nice to them? I smiled at a girl with a nice ass the other day and she stuck her middle finger up at me in return. I mean, why wouldn't she like me? I was nice and everything.

"Cool." I nod although I'm a tiny bit disappointed. She would look so hot in a little black dress– even Missy would be jealous.

Dill seems to sense my hesitation and Hayley's awkwardness and fills the gap. "Anyway I better get going." He coughs. "See ya."

"Oh yeah, me too." I say but my voice comes out dull and uninterested as all I do is stare at Hayley, secretly trying to work her out. I don't know what's up with her– ever since our almost kiss at her house she's been acting strange and shy. Is she still not sure about wanting to be with me? Because she's.... scared?

"Are you coming Hayley?" Dill speaks and Hayley's lips turn upwards slightly.

"Yeah."