[6] I've Never Seen You Laugh

Attached is a picture of Rebecca who is honestly so beautiful <3

Feel free to check out the rest of my books! Another one just published :)

xo

*^*^*

I get to school late on Thursday morning, but I had to finish the chocolate cake from the restaurant last night so you can't blame me..

I trundle into class and mumble an apology to the teacher as I take my seat next to Rebecca. I also happen to be in front of Zeke and Mace. Great.

"Psst!" I hear from behind me. "Where were you?"

"I had to finish the chocolate cake..." I mutter innocently.

Zeke laughs. "Seriously? The one we got on our date?"

I blush when he says that we went on a date. "Yeah?"

Rebecca turns to look at me with a mixture of shock, excitement and anger in her features as she completely freaks out. "You two went on a date? Why didn't you tell me? What did you wear? What did you do? Where did you go? How was your hair? Or your make-up? Please don't tell me you messed up your make-up." She babbles.

"It was just a fake date." I sigh through an explanation and ignore Zeke's eyes on me.

"But... But..." Rebecca stutters. "Did you hug? Did you kiss?" I blush and try to hide behind my hair. "Oh my god, you KISSED!"

"We were asked to!" I claim.

"Yeah, it was improvisation." Zeke agrees and sends me a wink.

Rebecca spots the wink and gets flustered with excitement. "Oh my god, oh my god, ohmygod, ohmygod! You kissed one of the hottest guys in the school and you didn't tell me? Oreventextme?" Rebecca talks so fast that I can't even understand half of it.

"Oh they did more than a peck." Mace stirs things up. "They properly kissed each other's faces off. And I thought he was gay."

"Gay?" Zeke shrieks. "I'm not gay!"

"That's not what your texts said..." Mace mutters and I decide to leave their conversation then before fingers would be pointed at me.

I turn to Rebecca who has been bugging me. "It was all part of a plan to annoy Dillon, okay? I was with Zeke and then..." I explain to Rebecca what happened and am just about to say who Dillon's date was when two people walk into the room.

I look up to see Dillon being tugged along by the one and only Saulia Bennett who is practically hugging his arm. Dillon walks stiffly as she guides him to a seat near hers and cuddles up next to him. I then watch as Saulia taps her cheek and Dillon reluctantly gives her a quick peck.

Mace and I share a grin and Zeke leans down for a high five. I slap his hand before turning back to watch the show.

I have to say they make an excellent couple...

*^*^*

A few days later I'm made to sit next to Baz in Biology and I decide to actually have a conversation with him for the first time in the week that I've known the boys. I place my bag on the floor and the work on my desk before turning to him.