[32] Valentines Day?

SPOTTED - Rebecca and Missy at the beach? Turns out it's a small world after all. But the question is, will H be jealous of the friendship forming between these to fashionistas?

xoxo GOSSIP GIRL

Also I wanna shoutout to joedoe16 for voting on every part and reading my book in 2-3 days straight.

People like you and many more are the reason I write.

I also read her bio and saw how she loves werewolf books so I'm gonna break the news now...

MY NEXT BOOK WILL BE A WOLF THEMED NOVEL!!

Follow my profile to make sure you get the updates!

xo

*^*^*

Tomorrow's Valentine's Day, and the whole school's buzzing.

Not me though.

Zeke has not mentioned Valentine's Day one bit, and when I mentioned it all he said was "I haven't really thought about it."

But come on, I'm his girlfriend for goodness sake!

Oh yeah, I guess I should fill you in on that. Zeke and I had a talk a couple of weeks ago and he explained how he wanted to do it right, whatever that meant.

The day after I got a strange note telling me to meet someone by my locker at the end of the day, signed: 'your crush'.

Of course it was Zeke, looking as hot as chillis on fire. I'm still not over how good he looks or how he does it... I'll have to ask him what his secret is.

So Zeke ordered me to get in his car, which I did suspiciously. All the journey he kept looking in my direction, but would turn away when I tried to look back. He took me to the ice rink, even though it was closed, and put the music on. He dimmed the lighting so that the only colours were the spotlights and shapes dancing on the blank page of ice. It was lovely and we skated for ages; me teaching Zeke... me watching Zeke fall over... Zeke pushing me over... me pulling him down with me...

And in the end we just laid there, in the middle of the ice rink, so out of breath from the fun we were having. And then all of a sudden Zeke got up and took my hand. We stood close, our bodies touching as he looked deeply into my eyes.

"Hayley..." his voice came out softly, barely audible as he continued to stare, enchanted, at my face.

I smiled. "If you're actually just staring at the reflection of yourself in my eyes then I will kill you."

He smirked. "Aw, you jealous that I love myself more than you?"

I pushed him over. I know that probably ruined the moment, and I keep imagining different scenarios where I didn't push him over and it ended romantically, but it was definitely worth it.

"It's okay baby, chill." Zeke laughed and I smiled before helping him up again. "Do you remember that time when I stole the cookies?" He took my hand.

"And I attacked you, yes." I blushed as I looked at my not-so-innocent little Cookie Monster.

"Well I got you some more to say sorry." Zeke seemed too happy about giving me cookies and I narrowed my eyes at him.