Bonus: [1.5] How Hayley Knows Foster

So, I wrote this as I short little bonus to go in between chapter 1 & 2 a while ago but it's being published now since it wasn't too relevant at the time.

So this is in between when Hayley first met Mace at the ice rink and when she got home to see him in his garden trying to talk to her through the window.

Shout if you want anymore bonus chappys :)

*^*^*

I walk home from the ice rink where, fortunately, I discovered no creepy stalker guys called Mace. I kick a stone under my feet as my stomach grumbles.

I need chocolate.

I head to a corner shop and find the chocolate isle almost immediately. You can tell I come here for supplies a lot.

I'm just scanning the shelves for something yummy when I hear a crash at the other end of the shop.

What was that?

The next thing I know there is another crash, followed by another, before the shelving in front of me quite literally falls on top of me, pinning me to the ground.

I can't move.

My legs are pressed against the ground as loads of tin cans fall on my face.

"Oooh, are you okay?" I hear a deep masculine voice from above the many boxes and wrappers.

"Do I look like I'm okay?" My voice comes out muffled from the crisp packet that has burst towards my mouth.

I love prawn cocktail crisps...

"Hang on, I'll get you out." The voice says and I slowly feel the pressure of the shelving being lifted off me so that I can finally see. A hand gets offered down to me and I get pulled to my feet.

I blink to see a small boy, my own age, with brown hair and pretty eyes. "What happened?" I ask clumsily as I lose my balance and nearly fall to the floor again.

The boy holds me upright again and smirks. "Some kids knocked the shelving." He shrugs before frowning. "Have I seen you before?"

No although I'll happily see you again. 

"I don't think so." I look at my feet shyly.

"Oh, well I'm—" He starts but gets interrupted by an old mans voice.

"FOSTER! WHAT HAS HAPPENED IN HERE?" The man shouts and I notice a taller, more muscly guy behind him looking stern too.

The old man is probably the shop owner, so Foster must work here.

"One sec," Foster smiles.

I watch as he goes and gets scolded by his boss. I take the chance he gives me and make a run for the door, leaving through the exit as fast as I can.

I hope I never see Foster again.

*^*^*

I know many of you readers will also be amazing writers and so I want to help with that, if I can at all.

Here's how I work out which names I like and for who. The ones in bold are some of my favourites...

1st names Surnames

Callum
Sam
Foster
Baz
Dillon
Tyron
Zac                    Audley
                           Irwin
Ed~ Edmund
                           Vipond
Cooper
Cayden              Turner
Zander
Arlo
Laz                      Pierson
Wynne
Wayne Rigby
Ryker                 Hughes
Austyn Walters
Blake Michaelson
Bennie
Zeke Alger
Chance
Milton               Augustine
Jamie
                            Chance
Myles Kingsley
James Harlan
                           Westley
Jaylen
Ray
Viper
Damon              Jackson
Ryan
Jepson          Yates
                      Lukeson

*^*^*

Good luck with your writing x