[7] Messing With Fire

hello there james <3

*^*^*

"I would go into space and order a Dominos Pizza." I say and everyone laughs.

"Yeah Bitch!" Mace cheers and then thinks for a second before saying, "I would... Buy the biggest and fluffiest teddy bears in the world and hug them all day long. Plus I would charge people to see them."

Rebecca goes next. "Yeah, I would spend all the money on going to see Mace's teddy bears." She agrees with a flirtatious laugh.

I roll my eyes and look at Zeke, who's turn it is now. "If I had a lot of money... Like millions... I would travel the world and buy a house in each country."

The rest of us nod. "We'll come and visit." We agree with dreamy facial expressions.

"That'll be a thousand, please." Zeke laughs.

"Okay my turn my turn!" Myles shouts. "Me and James would club together on this one. We would go round and prank all the teachers we don't like. For example, Mrs Moody – our old History teacher – once told us that we were thick and should give up in life—"

"So we would prank her real hard!" James cheers, cutting Myles off. "We would pour loads and loads of cornflour in her swimming pool and break into her house and put whoopee cushions on her seat every lesson!"

We all laugh at the heavenly thought of a teachers version of hell.

"Baz, your turn mate." Zeke nods to Baz who shrugs.

"I dunno..." He grunts.

"There must be something." Zeke presses with a grin.

"Um..." Baz looks dumbly at the blue sky above us.

"I know!" Foster shouts like an overexcited puppy. "Baz and I could put our money together and have a huge party! And it would be at a huge mansion that we would have bought. I've never had a party before..."

I almost choke on the lemonade I'm drinking. "What? You've never had a party before?"

Foster shrugs. "Not really. We only ever have family things for birthday parties and stuff."

"Aww," I feel sorry for the poor boy. "Well next time it's your birthday we'll throw you a party."

"Really?" Foster gets hopeful. "I'm turning seventeen soon so I could have one then!"

I frown. "I thought you were already eighteen like the rest of us."

Foster smiles proudly. "Nah I was moved up a year because I was acing all the classes." I thought he seems younger than the rest of us. It all makes sense now. Well, until Foster speaks again. "And also so that I could be with my brother."

Wait a minute, he has a brother? Do I know him? Is he good looking? I mean - does he have a good personality? *wink* Can I meet him?

"Baz is a lucky guy." Zeke says sarcastically with a small laugh.

"Baz is Foster's brother?" Rebecca questions from beside me, taking off her sunglasses to examine the similarities between them.

"Aww, didn't you know?" Mace teases and puts a hand on her shoulder.

"No I didn't." Rebecca replies moodily and elbows him.

"Rejection!" Myles and James murmur in sync and I laugh.

"But you two aren't brothers?" I ask the two that seem like twins.