[19] *sings* Who's that sexy thing, standing over there...

Check out any other books on my account too, I recently published two more!

1) 'Take me to Coachella' which is about a band who go on a road trip towards the famous music festival but one of them has a secret which they are running away from. Will it ever catch up?

2) 'Try Me' (published today) which is about two boys chasing a girl who has more secrets than they know. She is a criminal.

So check them out after this one hehe..

xo

*^*^*

The boys sigh and follow me into the lift, only the music interrupting our meek silence. We are about to fight a load of tough, well trained secret agents as we try to escape with our lives and the only song the author of my life decides should be playing is 'Happy' by Pharrell Williams.

I mean, come on...

"Because I'm happy, clap along if you feel like a room without a roof..." the bouncy rhythm jolts and I snort.

I look up.

I'm stuck in the lift of a skyscraper. Not exactly my ideal situation.

The bridge of the song comes on and I roll my eyes at the irony. "...Bring me down, can't nothing... bring me down, my level's too high..."

I snort as the song ends and sigh into the silence. The next song is calming for the stressful situation.

"Will you still love me— FIND WESTLEY— tomorrow..."

Suddenly there is a huge CRACK and I squeal and cling on to nearest possible thing— which happens to be Zeke.

"Oh my god what was that help someone help we're doomed I can't take this I'm claustrophobic help me oh my god..." I murmur desperately, thinking the lift is breaking and I might be stuck in a metal prison forever.

"Sorry." Baz shrugs and turns to face me, his scar showing up more vivid in the light. "I was just cracking my knuckles..."

Zeke laughs. "Alright Badass, here's the rules." He turns to me. "You stay behind me at all times, okay? When I say 'run', run. When I say 'move', move, and when I say 'stop', stop. Simple? But the most important thing is that if I tell you to leave, you have to leave. With me, or without."

I gulp. "Copy that."

"Do you know how to throw a good punch? Flip someone over, attack without bitch slapping or girly screaming?" He asks seriously and I fidget.

"They don't call me badass for no reason." I try to speak convincingly.

Zeke narrows his eyes at me before nodding to Baz. The bouncer then grips me and flips my body onto the lift floor, my back crashing against the metal. Zeke stands over me, a smirk on his face. "Don't fall on your ass too much, sweet pea."

I grumble and curse under my breath as I get up. I step close to his face, my heavy breathing and tired eyes mirrored. Pressing closer still, I sneak my arm around his neck luringly. He lets out a little groan and I smile at him sweetly one last time before kneeing him in the gut.