[33] Forget Me, Loose Me

Shoutout to emsfnx who works hard to write extremely well for you guys in her own novels which I help with ideas for so check them out.

I literally jumped up and down when I saw 20K so thank you!

The song is Couple of Kids by Maggie Lindemann – it is one of my favorite emotional songs hehe.

Also, I added a video of the rowing boat scene from mamma Mia where Rosie falls in the water... it depicts a scenario perfectly which you will understand soon.

xo

*^*^*

I choke. "I'm sorry? How would you know what the best night of my life is?"

Zeke winks. "I think I have an idea." My eyes widen and he bursts out laughing. "Kidding, okay? I was kidding..."

His laughter echoes around the car and I slap him until he shuts up. We fall silent again and I sit with my head leaning against the cold glass of the window and my knees pressed to my chest.

Where is he taking me? Why do I need to go to his house first?

I remember the time when we were running from the Blacksuits, when he left me and went ahead to attack them by himself.

Memories flood my imagination as the drive becomes longer. I was stabbed... Zeke left me and got caught in an explosion. Then I was forced to leave, not knowing what became of him, and in that moment I really thought I had lost him. That moment... all my memories flash before me and tears form in my eyes as I think of it.

We pull to a stop in Zeke's driveway and he gently strokes the back of his finger down my cheek to break me out of my imaginary bubble.

I lean across the car and hug him tightly, not needing to explain, as I reassure myself that he will never leave again.

"Hey," My boyfriend whispers softly. "Don't go dreaming about me this early, you're not even in my bedroom yet." He smirks and I roll my eyes.

Zeke opens the car door for me before guiding me into the house. Missy is already standing in the hallway with three huge bags in her hands but as soon as she sees us she drops all of them and flings her arms around my dainty shoulders like I'm a teddy bear.

"No hug?" Zeke pouts after a few seconds. "I swear you hug my girlfriend more than I do."

Missy grins. "Aw don't be jealous, Zee, I'm sure someone loves you."

He pretends to cry and Missy and I laugh before hugging him too.

"Right, that's enough hugging otherwise you'll break a nail." Zeke teases and we play punch him.

"Missy, can you take Hayley upstairs? I'm just gonna sort some stuff out." Zeke speaks mysteriously.

Missy looks at him like he just spoke gibberish to her but then after a pointed look she seems to suddenly understand. "Of course! Your gorgeous girlfriend will be back even hotter than before!"

I laugh but Zeke just half smiles. "That's not possible."

My blush shines bright red as Missy drags me upstairs and into her room.

"I've got three outfits!" She cries and sits me down at her dressing table.

"Okay... why do I need new clothes?" I frown.

What's wrong with my wardrobe?

"That's not for me to say." Missy winks. "Whatever Zee has planned, I want you to look hot even if he wants you dressed as a lollipop lady."