[24] *beiber enters* "I thought you'd always be mine...."

An early update ;)
xo

*^*

"You're the shard of glass up my ass but somehow I love you anyway."

*^*^*

For a second we just lay there staring intently into each other's eyes with heavy breathing, until some shouts from the others trying to look for us remind us of where we are.

I laugh awkwardly. "Well, um... We should probably get going now..."

Zeke nods and clambers off me. He lends me a hand to help me up and I'm surprised that he still has the decency to do that after I just brushed him off.

"Zeke? Hayley? We've been looking everywhere for you!" Rebecca shouts over to us with a grin and sends a wink in my direction which Zeke definitely spots.

He wraps an arm around my shoulders like I'm his property or something. "Oh you know, we were just chilling..."

Rebecca nods, amused, and tries not to smile. "Right..." She says doubtfully and raises an eyebrow at us before shrugging. "Anyway, Baz and Foster are just leaving."

"So soon?" I step forward and purposely manage to get out of Zeke's reach so that his arm is no longer around my shoulders. I hear him grunt.

"Yeah they have a curfew apparently." Rebecca frowns. "You gonna come and say goodbye? Or you can just stay here and cuddle into each other's arms—"

"No I'll come." I interrupt her with a glare.

She grins. "Okay then, no need to get snappy. You coming Zeke?"

He fidgets a little before glancing at me. "No I think I'll just hang back for a while. Tell them I said bye though."

Rebecca and I frown but nod anyway before walking back to the house.

"What happened with you two? I wanna hear all the goss." She whispers excitedly in my ear.

"Nothing much..." I admit shyly. "Yeah we kissed but—"

"Oh my god, you kissed? That's amazing! I shipped you two from the start and now it is sailing!" She dances around happily.

"It was only a trick though. He only kissed me to get me off him."

Okay that came out wrong.

"OooOhooo, you were on top of him?" She wiggles her eyebrows at me.

"No, he threw water at me so I got him back by pinning him to the floor." I explain the story to her. "He was like 'get off me' and I said 'make me' and so he kind of... kissed me... And then during the kiss he flipped me over and pinned me to the floor until I agreed to a truce. He was just using the kiss to play with my weaknesses."

"Yeah but whatever your deluded little mind thinks, he still kissed you! Zeke Westley doesn't go round kissing random people." She says and I give her a  look. "Okay, so he does but not his friends. Does that mean that you two are almost, sort of a couple now?" She squeals.

"No. Maybe? Oh I don't know. I don't really know what we are. We are friends who hug... And kiss... No that's weird, I have no clue."