[34] Abducted

Soooo chapter 33 was meant to be my final part but I noticed that i was getting to 4000 words (compared to my normal 3000) and thought i would end on one of my normal cliffhangers just to annoy you *evil laugh*

Enjoy, thank you for reading and PLEASE COMMENT ;)

Also please send any covers to me, I would love a change and will award and give credit to the winner.

xo

*^*^*

I'm still standing on the jetty, my mouth wide open.

"Zeke!" I scream as he doesn't surface, eaten by the lake.

*If you read cake you are my new twin*

What's happened to him?

Immediately my heart sinks, my stomach sickens and my palms sweat.

In a split second my dress is pulled over my head and thrown away as I dive into the water towards my submerged boyfriend. I swim as fast as I can through the freezing lake, the water deep below me.

When I look up a loud splatter breaks the anxious tension before a chorus of coughs fill the air.

"Zeke!" I scream and swim over to him, cradling him in my arms. "Are you okay?"

Thank god for the Beavers Swimming Badge I got when I was eight for swimming fifty metres otherwise I would have drowned along side him.

I grip his shoulders as we float in the water, his breathing heavy and eyes blinking.

"You jumped in to save me?" He frowns like this is all a dream.

"You were drowning," I whisper back and grip the side of his face. "and you don't know how scary that was."

"I'm such a pathetic boyfriend." He sighs and wraps his arms around me, his hands warm on my cold skin.

"A cute one too, though." I grin.

"Wait a minute," Zeke pulls back and frowns at me, his hands gripping my shoulders as his arms are outstretched. "Where's your dress gone?"

"I was in a rush, okay?" I blush, my hands covering my face.

It's lucky the water isn't clear and it's getting darker with every minute.

"You should be a lifeguard." He laughs and strokes his hand down my wet cheek to brush the tiny glistening droplets away from my blotchy red skin. His hand trails down my neck until he's holding me around the waist again with my body against his.

I smile timidly back, gazing at his gorgeous face as I memorize his features. I will always treasure him. I'm so lucky to have someone who loves me with as much intensity as I feel towards him.

As much as I love being in his arms in the centre of a lake with only my underwear on, the cold water is not so kind. Zeke notices my shivering and swims towards the little rowing boat. He climbs in first before helping me up and I sit in front of him in my underwear, panting.

I feel so shy but try not to show it. A shiver runs through me and I wrap my arms around myself to contain body heat before Zeke lets me die of hypothermia.