[28] Part of the Family Now

The gorgeous Artemis Westley attached <3

Please comment!!

*^*^*

♥️Hayley's POV♥️

"Mum, this is Zeke."

I never expected to say those words. My mum smiles as she looks Zeke over and then sends me an impressed glance. "It's nice to meet you." She says as she reaches to shake his hand.

"You too, Ms O'Sullivan." Zeke answers politely and I nearly double over in laughter.

Knowing that the bad boy player who plays dirty pranks on all the teachers is actually being polite to my mum of all people is actually quite entertaining.

"Oh please, call me Grace." My mum reassures him.

Zeke nods. "I'm sorry if I'm intruding, by the way. Hayley only told me earlier that you were having one of your first family meals." Zeke sends me a wink and I grin.

"Oh don't worry about it. I'm sure Kevin won't mind and Hayley talks about you a lot." My mom leaks and I glare at her.

"Oh really?" Zeke smirks and turns to me, his eyes alight with mischief. "There's that much to say?"

My mum tries to save herself but ends up gaining a death wish and a punctured life ring. "Oh don't worry darling, it's all good things."

I death stare her out the room and Zeke's arm somehow sneaks around my waist. My arms loop around his neck and we stand close.

"Good things?" He wiggles his eyebrows at me.

"Hm, not really." I answer as I look up at him. "Only how you're cocky and annoying... and you're a pain in the ass when it comes to helping people."

Zeke grins. "Hey I'm helping you now, aren't I?"

I scowl and try to take a step away from him. "Yeah well my mum's not here so we don't have to act all couple-y. And I don't know why you wanted to do that anyway."

"Aw," Zeke pouts and pulls me closer again. "But I like it when you're with me. I make you blush."

My eyes widen as I listen to him. No way am I blushing! The fact that he is standing less that two centimetres away from me does not affect me at all. Or how his gaze seems so intense and fixated. Or how his breath is minty and fresh and... luring.

Nope, not at all.

"You do not make me blush." I speak and go crosseyed at his nose. "It's just hot in here."

Zeke leans in closer so that our foreheads are touching. I wonder why, my mum isn't even here so he doesn't need to keep acting like he actually likes me.

"I can make it hotter if you want chica." He speaks in a deep voice, his smirk wide.

Is he doing that on purpose? I feel a blush warm my cheeks as Zeke chuckles. I feel like he is luring me into a trap. He's the bad boy and everything he does makes me even more intrigued. God, I've really fallen for him.

"Shut up." I grumble.

He buries his face into my neck, and for a minute I wonder what he's doing until I feel something nip my ear. "Your brother's watching."

My eyes widen and I hastily push him away. "Charlie?" I look around and scowl at Zeke. "You probably traumatised the poor boy!"