Bully

Description: You are a hufflepuff student who is constantly bullied because your from a family of slytherins. One day when a slytherin girl has her wand a pointed at you and Draco stands up for you.

Genre: fluff

Warnings: bullying

You POV

Life at hogwarts was terrible for me.

I am (y/n) (y/l/n), I come from a family of pureblood slytherins who are extremely well known. The only problem is that 6 years ago I was sorted into hufflepuff.

As I walk through the corridors I pass Goyle.

"Blood traitor!"he spits, pushing me to the side causing my books to spill all over the floor.

I mumble a quick sorry to no one in particular before I kneel down to collect my books. Standing back up I adjust my glasses that cover my (e/c) eyes. 
I continue to make my way to the great hall where I sit down next to Ginny Weasley. My gryffindor friend.

"Hi, (y/n)!"she chirps. Breaking eye contact with Harry to face me.

"Hey."

"What happened to your books?" Hermione asks, shocked at the state of my messed up books.

"I accidentally dropped them."I smile sheepishly as she rolls her eyes before taking out her wand and with one quick swish, my books look as good as new.

"Thanks."I smile

"No bother." She smiles sweetly at me before her smile drops as she spots Ron walk in with lavender gripping on to his arm. "Lousy little piece of-"

"Wow wow, Hermione!"Ginny tells her.

"If you keep staring he'll suspect something." I notify her and she sighs.

"I don't mean to alarm you, (y/n), but Malfoy is staring at you again." Harry suddenly says. I turn round and see that as usual, Draco was staring at me. Our eyes meet and we both just sit like that for a moment before I hear Ginny giggle behind me slightly. I break eye contact with Draco and turn to face Ginny.

"Huh?"I frown

"You two are in love or something."

"I am not in love with Dra-Malfoy!"

"Sure."she smiles

I turn to see Draco smirking at me. I can feel a blush rise to cheeks.
You could say whatever you liked about Draco but he is attractive.

"What good looks wasted on such a hideous personality."I note and then cover my mouth.
Ginny turns to look at him now before sighing and breathing out a quiet

"Yup."

This wasn't quiet enough though as Harry sighed at Ginny.

"What have you got next?"I ask, quickly changing the subject.

"Transfiguration." Ginny says

"Potions."Hermione and Harry say.

"I've got muggle studies."I tell them and they nod before Hermione starts to babble about how potions was extremely fascinating and how Harry is cheating with his weird book.
I blank out slightly as she talks and turn to face the slytherin table only to meet the gaze of Pansy Parkison, a hideous scowl plastered to her face. I gulp loudly and turn away.

Soon the bell goes, signalling the beginning of 4th period.
I stand up and make my way to leave the hall.
Later as I'm crossing the courtyard a sudden push on my side causes me to fall into the fountain that was in the middle of the courtyard.
I gasp. I'm soaked. I look up to see no other than Pansy Parkison towering over me, wand pointed at me. My hands begin to shake and I try to stand up but my legs fail me and fall over into a bundle in the fountain. Cold water pouring over my head and trickling down my neck.

"(Y/l/n), you think you can get away with staring at our table all the time?"she hisses and I flinch, desperately searching in the water for my wand, only to find it has floated to the other end of the fountain.

"Pansy, plea-"

"Don't ever call me by my first name you piece of crap."

"I'm sorry." I shriek

"Don't start on me with your petty apologies. I could hex your right now!"she spits at me.

"What have I ever done to you?"I ask

"Your existence is enough to disgust me." She tenses her arm and opens her mouth to fire a spell at me when someone's figure suddenly shadows over me.

"Draco?"Pansy exclaims in shock.

He puts his hand out for me to take and I look at it inquisitively before taking it gratefully as he pulls me up and let's me step out of the fountain, I fall into his side but he just puts his arm around my waist and pulls me closer. My eyes widen.

"Pansy, your behavior is disgusting. Don't doubt for a second that I will be telling Snape about this."

"Why do you care about her so much, Draco?"

"It's non of your business."he spits "Now get out of sight."
She looks hurt before angrily stomping off.

"Draco, wha-"I begin but he shushes me.

"You freezing lets get you to the hospital wing."he says softly "can you walk?"

"Um, no."

"She must have used some spell to push you in there and mess with your legs." He says before turning round and kneeling over. "Jump on."he says and my heart jumps out my body.

Is mean Malfoy offering me a piggyback?

I say nothing but gently lower my self on to his back and he stands up with ease, arms under my knees as I drape my arms round his neck.

"Draco?"I say quietly

"Yes?"

"Thank you."I say sincerely and he chuckles.

"Well I wasn't going to let your pretty face get harmed, I'd have nothing to do at meal times."he jokes and my cheeks heat up.

"I'm not to heavy, am I?"I ask worriedly.

"Your kidding right? You as light a a feather!" He says and I for some reason feel the urge to lean forward and press my lips to his cheek.
His breath hitches and I see a smile forming at the corner of his lips.

"Save it for when you can walk again,(y/n)"

I liked this side of Draco.

Ginny was right, I'm in love.