Christmas shopping

Author note: I've been literally dying to write a Christmas one but didn't know if people would be annoyed because it's still September. I actually loved writing this one. Also I'm taking ideas by the way.

Description: Hufflepuff reader and Draco go Christmas shopping and Draco wants to buy all the Granny Smith apples at the supermarket. Idea by Ruby9017

Genre: ?

Warnings:?

"Keep up Draco!"I say as my sleepy boyfriend walks behind me. Slytherin scarf wrapped tightly around his neck as we walk through the muggle store car park. I think layer of snow on the ground that is quickly turning to slush.

"(Y/n), what are we even here to get?"he grumbles, catching up with me and sliding his hand into mine.

" A turkey, pigs in blankets and some potatoes."I say firmly as I grab a trolley and enter the shop. "Oh and maybe a present for my little brother."I add, he likes chocolate.

"Why are the shops so light and huge and full of people?"Draco asks and I almost roll my eyes.

"Well because people want to be able to see what they are buying and they are just more large scale compared to wizarding shops." I reply as we begin to walk through the sweet aisle.

"Oh..."

"Can you hold this for me please?"I ask Draco, handing him my Hufflepuff scarf which was getting in the way as I jumped up and down to reach something on the top shelf. I can't reach it so I mumble a quiet spell when no one is watching.

"We need to go get the potatoes now,"I say after I fling the big bar of toblerone into the trolley.

"Lead the way,"Draco says, looping his arm round mine and we both push the trolley with our other hand. I laugh as we walking into shelves.

When we reach the fruit and veg aisle I hear Draco gasp before he wanders away from my side. I turn to see him hovering over a crate of green apples.

I walk over to him and he turns to face me.

"Look at how green they are!"he gasps and I roll my eyes.

"They're Granny Smiths, they're meant to be green,"

"(y/n), I want want twenty!"

"Draco, you can't just buy twenty Granny Smith apples!"I say in disbelief.

"What? Why not?"

"It's frowned upon in  the muggle world to buy twenty Granny Smith apples!"I tell him and he looks so distressed by this and I sigh. "Get five, but that's it."

His face lights up and I giggle, he looks like a kid when their mum says they can get a toy from the toy shop.

"They're so beautiful," I hear him mumble

"I hope I've not been replaced by some apples."I say jokingly and he chuckles awkwardly and shuffles away from me slightly.

I gasp and hit his arm jokingly and he grins before pulling me into a side hug and laughing with me.

"No apple could replace you."he laughs and kisses my forehead. I grab one of the greenest one and holding it up to him.

"Not even this one?"I say sarcastically and he looks at it as if pondering over my question before his lips twitch into a smile again and I shake my head at him.

"Come on, lets just get the shopping finished."I laugh and he drapes an arm over my shoulder as we walk through the rest of the shop. Draco beaming like a child, holding his apples with pride.