Sleepy hufflpuff reader

Author's note: I'm happy to mention my 310 reads and thanks everyone for taking the time to read these. I'm really enjoying writing these and I would love for people to give me ideas on what to write about. I'm starting to write on my tumblr as well, I'd appreciate it if our give it a follow or such. My URL is hufflepuffingqueen .Thanks again. This chapter will be really short I think.

Description: Falling asleep on Draco's lap in the Slytherin common room when Snape comes back and Draco has to carry you back to the Hufflepuff common room. He realises how very little confidence you have for your self.

Genre:fluff

Warnings: Mentions of insecurities

Draco's POV

The Slytherin common room is quiet, only a few people are talking around the fire.It is late and (y/n) is curled up in my lap, she is getting tired.

"(Y/n)."I whisper and she says something along the lines of "I'm awake. I swear" making me chuckle.

Soon I can her a soft hum of a snore escape her soft pink lips. She's asleep.

I just sit there, twirling her soft hair around my finger.
She doesn't move at all and I kiss her cheek.

We sit like this for what feels like hours until Snape walks in, holding Blaise by the collar. His eyes wander to (y/n), curled up in my lap.

"Mr Malfoy, I do believe that Miss (y/l/n) is hufflepuff."he says as Blaise scurries off up the dormitory.

"Yes Professor, she was about to head back when she fell asleep."I tell him simply and he rolls his eyes at me.

"Get her back to her dorm."he sighs and I nod before I pick (y/n) up bridal style. She stirs slightly in my arms.

Out in the corridors it is silent except from my foot steps and the steady breathing from (y/n). It's autumn and the nights are getting colder.
She shivers against my body and I hold her closer.

Some portraits are watching as I head toward the hufflepuff dormitories.

"That's the Malfoy boy and our (y/n)."one whispers, it makes me a little sad.

(Y/n) is so kind even the portraits know her and yet she thinks she so little of her self.

She is the most beautiful person I know, her eyes, her hair, her everything. Her personality is even more beautiful. She wouldn't hurt a fly and she cares for everyone, she believes everyone has a heart and that even cruel Slytherins like me deserve someone. She has no confidence in her self but she's so perfect.

I am lucky to have a girl like her, I don't deserve her and yet she stays.

I love her so much.