Meeting his mother

Description:Meeting Draco's mother for the first time but being nervous because the night before Draco decided to to trail love bites across your neck.

Genre:?

Warnings: Making out? Sorta?

I am spending the night with Draco reading in our bed in our shared apartment as usual . When I say reading he was really just trying to distract me by kissing me. I hate to admit it was working.  I slam my book down on the bed side table.

"Damn it, Draco!"I say before moving myself so I'm sat on his lap and I drape my arms around his neck and lean in for a kiss. He's smirking against my lips. Sly little cockroach.

His hands pull me closer to him and his tongue swipes against my bottom lip, making me giggle. He takes this as the perfect moment to slip his tongue into my mouth. I start to edge my hands towards his platinum locks of hair which had been made curly by the rain earlier today. I pull gently at his hair as he deepens our kiss. Then he pulls away for a split second before his lips are on my neck. I groan at the contact making him smirk against my skin.

The night continues like this until we both fall asleep.

The next day

I wake up to find my self with Draco's arms wrapped around me. I love these types of mornings.

I poke Draco in the side, earning me a grumpy grunt.

"Draco, you have to get up."I say softly and he turns away from me.

I sigh.

"Draco, your mother is coming over today, I'm pretty sure you don't want to be found lying in bed like a grumpy teenager."

"I'm 19."he grumbles

"That means you're an adult now,"

"Fine!"he sighs, dragging him self out of bed at a painfully slow speed.
He goes to bathroom and splashes some water at his face to wake up.

We head down to breakfast a little later and I get myself some tea and make sure to get Draco some coffee.

"What time is your mother supposed to arrive at?"

"Lunch time."he says, more cheerfully after his first sip of coffee,Push over.

"I hope she likes me."I sigh.

I've never met Mrs Malfoy before. I seen her briefly during the war and such but I've never spoken to her.

"She'll love you,(y/n). I love you so she'll love you for sure."he says and I smile.

"I love you too."

Soon head up stairs to get dressed, soon followed by Draco. He's acting guilty of something.

It's not for another ten minutes I notice why. Dotted about my neck are about five love bites.

"Draco!"I snap and he turns to me, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Um..."

"Your mum is going to hate me!"I screech. My fingers trace the little purple bruises.

"Scarf?"

"It's the middle of summer!"

"My mother will most likely going to be annoyed at me..."he says and then he starts laughing.

"God damn it."I shake my head.  I am not going to be able to cover them, my  dress has little yellow flowers on it, I don't want to change it.

"I hate you."I grumble childishly.

"Come on,(y/n), you love me."he grins.

"I know."I sigh and he just comes over and slings his arm around my shoulder.

"We'll just have to walk everywhere like this."he says, his arm covering the hickeys. I snuggle into his side as he pulls me closer.

"Fine."I say into his chest and I can feel his chest vibrate softly when he laughs.

When a knock at the door sounds the arrival of Mrs Malfoy I jump. Draco squeezes my shoulder as we walk to the door.

"Hi mum!"Draco says, hugging her when she walks in the door.

"Hello, Draco."she says, her accent resembles Draco's slightly.

"This is (y/n), "

"Hello."I say happily and she smiles.

"Draco talked of you non-stop during his school years, since first year I believe. I am Mrs Malfoy but please call me Narcissa."she says, friendlies in her tone.

"I didn't realise you were so fond of me?"I said cheekily to Draco who was blushing deeply at his mother's words.

"Shh,"he says and I giggle at my flustered boy friend.

We lead Mrs Malf- Narcissa to the living room and we talk for a while before her eyes catch my neck when Draco lifts his arm to take a sip of tea. Her face switches to one of shock.

"Draco!"she hisses and I cover my neck.

"Sorry,"Draco mumbles and she frowns at him.

"Look at how nervous (y/n) looks."she says and Draco rubs his neck awkwardly.

"I apologise for my sons impetuous display."she says and laugh, ease over taking my body.

"I should have stopped him, I'm half to blame."I giggle and she smiles before laughing with me. Draco looks embarrassedly at us and groans.

"I hate you!"he pouts and I giggle.

"Come on Draco, you love me!"I imitate his words to me earlier.

"I know."he says and kisses my cheek, shutting me up and making me blush.

Narcissa smiles at as sweetly at our spontaneous display of affection.

"I know you will treat my son with love, (y/n), thank you."she says and it makes me really happy to hear those words.

I like to think I now have a friendly relationship with Narcissa Malfoy.