Protective Brother- Part 3 , Twins reaction

Description-Protective Brother - Twins Reaction

Warnings-none?

(Author's Note- A few people have mentioned this and I really wanted to write it I went off target and the twins reaction is probably the least significant part, oops )

---

I'm sat on the train with Ron, Ginny, Harry and Hermione on the way home for Christmas. No one is speaking and it is sufficiently awkward to watch Ginny and Harry get all flustered when that catch each other staring and not mention that Ron is totally oblivious as to fact that Hermione likes him and that she's trying so hard to make him notice but at the same time not let him figure it out. All this and it's only ten minute in to the journey.

I clear my throat awkwardly.

"Um... I'm gonna got see Daphne has seen my necklace, I haven't seen it in a while..."I lie, as an excuse to get away from the suffocating awkward atmosphere.

"Oh okay,"Ron says and I sigh, getting up and making my way out of the compartment.

I walk along the train, looking to spot the platinum haired boy. I spot him with Blaise so I knock on the compartment door before opening it.

"Can I join you?"I ask and Draco nods, moving over to let me sit down. "Thanks,"

"Hey,"I say to Blaise and he waves stiffly to me and I groan internally for already making the compartment weird.

"How was your compartment?"Draco smirks.

"Hey! They are my family and friends you know," I push him jokingly.

"If I didn't lov-"

Blaise clears his throat.

"I'm just gonna go find pansy..."He says before leaving the compartment in a rush.

"Do you think I scared him?"I joke

"Oh well, he's gone for now,"He says, pushing a strand of my hair behind my ear gently before leaning in slowly and carefully placing his lips on mine. I'm not surprised because by now I'm used to kissing Draco. Then he puts his hands on my cheeks and pulls me closer again, his lips moving faster but still softly, my heart jumps. Maybe I'm not used to it just yet.

He pulls away.

"Love you,"He says

"I love you too,"I whisper in reply.

"Write to me?"He says but it comes out as a question.

"Of course," I smile, planting a kiss on his cheek quickly then standing up. "I better go before Ron sends out a search party,"

He smirks.

"Is he afraid I might kidnap you?"

"No, actually, if anyone is to be accused of such a crime it will be Daphne, since for all he knows, that's where I am right now,"I grin and shakes his head.

"See you later,"

"Bye!"

---

When the trains stops and we all have our luggage we make our way to Mum and Dad. Ginny and I trail behind the others.

"So... how was Draco?"She smirks and I gulp.

"I'm not sure, I didn't bump into him on the train..."I lie.

"Hmm... Really? I swear I saw lip gloss on his lips, nice shade, suits him rather well I think."She smirks and my hand fly to my lips, wiping away an gloss that was still there as Ginny laughs.