About Time

Description: Hello can I request for a Draco one shot about the reader from gryffindor and is the seeker of the gryffindor quidditch team (forget Harry for a while hehe) and she is the one who always annoy him during matches and one day Draco actually likes her but didn't say anything but one day he just cannot stand it anymore and just kisses her or something? Thanks!!!

Warnings:

( Author's Note: Excuse my crappy titles)

Draco's POV

I  sigh as I bring myself down to the ground. (Y/N) lands next to me not long after, the snitch still in her hand, a smirk on her face.

"Hard luck, Malfoy," She grins, jumping of her broom.

"Next time, (Y/L/N), I'll beat you," I warn but her smug grin does not disappear.

"I wish you the best of luck then," She says before scurrying off with the Weasley girl.

I watch her as she leaves, hair flicking behind her.

"Yeah good luck trying to get her, Malfoy," Goyle comments as he hops of his broom.

"I don't know what you mean?"I say with a glare.

"I'm just saying that your constant staring gives it away," He defends and I grunt, walking away from the scene. Making sure to make a point of stepping on his foot.

---

When (Y/N) enters the great hall, the Gryffindor table erupts in to cheers, abandoning their dinner and standing to congratulate her, making me sigh as I watch it unfold.

"What an awful racket," I sigh

"Yes, I've rather lost my appetite," Pansy comments and I roll my eyes.

"However it seems Draco is quite enjoying the view," Blaise smirks.

I ignore him, turning my attention back to the Gryffindor seeker. She's smiling and laughing with her friends and I suddenly notice that when she laughs, her tongue pokes out slightly. I find myself smiling at the cuteness of the habit.

I forget that I'm staring until (Y/N) suddenly locks eyes with me. I'm to surprised too look away but she just waves at me with a smirk before turning back to her friends, leaving me with a slight blush of humiliation.

---

I find my self staring at Gryffindor's most priced player more than usual  over the next few weeks, finding more quirks. Some are infuriating, like the way she bites her lip when she's concentrating. Through finding this quirk I also realised that the feeling that makes my heart speed up when I see her is my feelings for her.

I've been in nothing but a bad mood after this discovery.

"What's wrong with you ?" (Y/N) asks as we take notes from the board during transfiguration. "You look in a more foul mood than normal,"

"How observant of you,"I snap and she frowns.

"I just asked," She defends but I ignore her because my mind has betrayed me and I'm suddenly thinking about how it would be to kiss her.

"Mr Malfoy, I don't believe you can risk dozing off in my class when I have the power to pull you from next weeks Gryffindor versus Slytherin match," Professor McGonagall snaps, bringing me back to reality.

"Uh yeah, sorry Professor,"

"May I suggest that you may get more work done if you weren't always staring at Miss (Y/L/N),"

I can feel a blush rising to my cheeks, followed by slight mortification.

---

"(Y/L/N) has done it again, she's caught the snitch!"

She holds the snitch up in pride, grinning from ear to ear. I slam my fist onto the end of my broom in anger before landing, as usual, (Y/N) lands not long after me with a smug smile.

"Not this time, Draco," She says, jumping of her broom and standing next to me.

However something suddenly snaps and I can't stand it anymore, I step forward, pulling her into me and pushing my lips on to hers. She's hesitant for a second before she kisses back,  wrapping her arms around my neck and somehow moving closer.

We pull apart after what feels like hours. The cheers have subsided and everyone is looking at us in shock.

"I've wanted to do that for a while,"I admit and she laughs.

"About time, Malfoy," She smirks.