Sick

Description:hello! could you possibly do a fic where draco is sick and the reader takes care of him? love your writing btw!- anon  from my tumblr

Genre: Fluff

Warnings:?

I sit with Draco in the common room. He's reading a book and I am staring at him in confusion.

His face is red and his eyes are watering.

"Draco, are you feeling okay?"I ask and he sniffles before answering.

"I feel a bit dizzy actually,"He admits and I nod understandingly.

"You're sick, let's get you to bed,"I stand up and offer him my hand. H e looks at my outstretched hand with a frown.

"If you wanted to get in bed with me you could just ask, I'm not sick,"He smirks and I roll my eyes.

"Draco, I can assure you that you are sick and while you are sick I am not getting any where near you in that sense,"I say firmly and he sighs before taking my hand . I pull him up and he stumbles slightly.

I give him my famous 'I told you so' look before helping him hobble up to his room.

I tuck him into bed and makes sure his pillows are puffed up before going to get a basin of cold water and a cloth.

When I arrive back He's sniffing and wheezing.

"I'm not sick."I imitate his words to me just five minutes before.

"Shut up,"He mumbles and I laugh before sitting down next to him.

"Give me your face,"I say and he looks utterly shocked.

"Excuse me?"He smirks and I just roll my eyes.

"You know what I mean,"I say and eh sits up straight and I put my fore head against his.

"You're burning up,"I say and all amusement from my voice from earlier drains.

"I'm fine."

"No you're not,"I say and I push his head down on the pillow gently before taking the wet cloth and placing it on his head.

He sighs before smiling.

"You're cute,"He smiles and lifts one hand up to my face that hovers over his. He pushes a stray hair off my face and despite the circumstances a blush finds it's way onto my cheeks, making Draco chuckles slightly until he begins to cough because of his luaghing.

"Just get some sleep Draco,"I say sweetly and he put's his cold hands on mine.

"If i go to sleep, be here when I wake up,"He says and I squeeze his hand.

"I'll be here,"I say softly and smile.

"I love you,(Y/n)," He says and I see his eyes droop.

"I love you too,"I say and lean down to peck his cheek, making him smile.

He falls asleep with a smirk on his face.