The Hospital Wing

Description: After a fall of your broom you end up in the hospital wing where you end up revealing secrets.
Genre: Fluff
Warnings: none

I don't remember falling off my broom. I just remembered being in someone's arms then waking up in the hospital wing.

"Quite a fall." Madame Pomfrey had said, I had been knocked unconscious with a few broken bones.

I was being forced to stay in the hospital wing over night and it was now only dinner time, I was going to be in here for hours yet.

Hermione and Ginny walk in suddenly.

"You're awake!"Ginny sighs heavily, A sigh of relief.

"Hey." I greet kindly and they sit down at the side of my bed.

"How do you feel?"

"Good, I mean besides the broken bones I feel fine." I state simply.

"It was a big fall." Hermione says.

"So I've heard, I also meant to ask, what teacher was it that brought me in? I must thanks them."

Ginny and Hermione exchange a look.

"What do you remember?"

"Being carried in by someone and then waking up here.Why?"

"You don't remember the actual fall?" Ginny says in disbelief and I only nod in return.

"Is someone going answer the bloody question?"I say sarcastically and they glance at me before Hermione begins to explain.

"Well once you fell the game finished and Malfoy was fussing over you when he landed before he scooped you up and brought you in." She explains and I'm left with so many questions.

"Malfoy? As in 'The Slytherin Prince'? He hates me!"

"Are you actually blind?" Ginny asks and I look at her curiously, "You can tell by the way he looks at you, he likes you, as in he likes you." She laughs and my cheeks heat up slightly at the thought.

"You clearly like him too. It's been quite obvious since third year." Hermione adds with a smirk

"I don't! No way!" The words stumble out my mouth as heat rises to my face. Hermione gives me a questioning glance.

"Really?"

"I mean, maybe a wee bit." I say, still a bit from the truth and Hermione can tell.

"Are sure it's not a lot?" Hermione smirks. I sigh and I shake my head.

"Okay fine! But can you blame me? Those eyes! What about his hair it's so soft and ..."I trail off as Hermione and Ginny are staring in utter shock.

"I was only joking when I said you liked him, (y/n), but wow, okay then." Hermione said before bursting into a fit of giggles, Ginny following after.
My cheeks burn.

"Hermione!"I shriek.

Suddenly the hospital wing doors swing open and Harry and Ron walk in.

"What's got them in a state?"Ron asks, pointing questioningly at the two girls sat beside me, tears rolling off there cheeks from laughter. I hide my face with my hands.

"His eyes!" Ginny imitates causing me to cringe.

"His hair!"Hermione joins in.

"So what if I like Draco!"I shriek defensively when a cough makes me turn my head to the bottom of my bed.

There stood Draco Malfoy, flowers in hand, staring at me with eyes wide.

Hermione and the others shuffle awkwardly before standing up to leave.

"Get better soon, (y/n)!"Hermione called back as she left. Leaving me with the platinum haired boy who just found out my secret.

"How much did you hear?"I ask, a stupid question since it was clear he'd heard my defensive shriek.

"More than I reckon I was a meant to." He said, he looked as shocked as I was.

"Um..."I begin but I don't know what to say.

Draco suddenly walks forward and leaves the flowers in my lap. He then does something I did not expect to happen to me, he leans down to my face and softly connects his lips with mine. My eyes widen and he quickly pulls away.

"I like you too,(y/n)!"he says quickly before rushing out of the room. I'm shocked to say the least.

The taste of his lips lingered for hours and make me blush every time I think about it. It leaves me thinking the fall was totally worth that kiss.