Slytherin reader - best friends

Author note:I am sick so i don't know how good this will be as I'm tired. Also if you have any ideas for one-shots just say. I'd love to try write them.

Description: dating Draco and being really flirty and cheesy in front of your friends who just think you're really weird best friends.

Genre:?

Warnings? Cheesy Draco? Mild making out?

I was humming softly to myself when Draco came up to me a kissed my cheek making me laugh and poke his side as he took his seat next to me in the great hall. Our friends Blaise, Pansy and Daphne are sat at the other side of the table, rolling there eyes at us.

"Oh here,(y/n)"Draco says, passing me my necklace that I accidentally broke "all fixed."

"Thank you!"I squeal and lean into his chest, sitting there for a while, I hear Daphne giggle before Draco nudges me.

"Potions."he smirks and I groan.

"I hate potions!"

"Same!" Blaise adds.

"Slughorn hates me!"I grumble a Draco looks shocked. Stopping and faces me.

"Don't say that!"he says seriously .

"What?"

"No, don't say someone hates you. No one can hate you."he says softly, pushing a stray hair behind my ear and making my cheeks go a strange pink colour in the process.

"Guys, stop flirting! We have potions!"Pansy barked from ahead of us. Draco smirks and connects our arms and drags me to potions.

---

Later we are sat in the Slytherin common room with Blaise and the others. Draco is lying with his head in my lap and I'm twisting bits of his platinum hair around my finger.

"You two are so cute together!"Daphne says, earning a snigger from Pansy.

"Thanks?"I say quietly, my cheeks going coral red and making Draco laugh as he look up onto my flustered face.

Pansy snorts at my face and Draco pokes my cheek.

"Go away!"I grumble childishly, only making Draco laugh more, his laugh fills the dimly lit common room and for a second I think it might have just made the fire burn brighter than usual. I smile at my boyfriend.

"You love me really."he whispers and I playfully punch his arm.

"I know."I say back and kiss his cheek.

"You two are such good friends!"Blaise says in aww as he watches us with a confused stare.

"He's my best friend!"I defend.

Blaise just nods in response.

---

The next morning Draco and I are sat alone in the common room. Everyone is at breakfast, giving us time to be alone.

I am sat comfortably on Draco's lap with my arms draped around his neck.
He has his lips on my neck, trailing soft kisses down my neck and to my collar bone. I push his head back up so I can see his face. His grey eyes meet my (e/c) ones. I pull him closer and into a passionate kiss. His tongue slips into my mouth, making me giggle. His smirk can be felt against my lips.

I'm melting into the kiss when a thud against the floor makes me jump out of Draco's lap and into the floor. This ultimately creates a louder thud.

There, stood with eyes wide is Daphne, Blaise and Pansy. Pansy has dropped her book on the floor.

"What the hell?"Blaise asks and I smirk sheepishly.

"Wait are you two actually a couple?"
Daphne asked and I'm surprised.

"You didn't know?"I ask in disbelief.

"Didn't (y/n) always kissing me and stuff give it away?"Draco says, sharing my shocked expression.

"You never thought to tell us?"

"Not really, I didn't think it was a problem."

"It's not a problem! We just didn't know! How long?"

"Almost two years!"

The room goes silent until Blaise can't quite hold in his laughter and he bursts into a fit of laughter.

Draco joins him and I soon begin to giggle along with them.

"What's so funny?"Pansy spits and Blaise laughs again.

"I just thought you were just really weird best friends!"he says and that sets me off again with the laughter, Daphne gives in too.

The whole common room now echoes with laughter. My friends and of course Draco and I are always going to remember the time we were all really stupid and forgot to mention the fact Draco and I were dating.