The Yule Ball

Description: I'm a pure-blood witch, which is in fact the most purest family ever, The Stanfords.I'm in the 5th year and everything goes great, I'm friends with everyone even if I'm a Slytherin and my Bestfriend is Draco Malfoy. Pansy is now basically in her 'Drakie-Poo' mode, and becomes a where that Draco and I have feelings for each other but don't admit it.Pansy tries to split is apart from being more than friends, then the Yule balls happens, and Draco is my partner.You can take things from there. Request by DesiredFandoms

Genre:?

warnings:?

I am (y/n) Stanford and unlike most of my other pureblood Slytherin friends, I am not a snob and I will take pleasure is talking to anyone and everyone.  However I can't say that for Draco. 

Although is clear that Draco's beliefs about the wizarding world are just those in which were passed down from his father, Draco can be a complete and utter ass hole at times.

Despite his prejudice though, I found my self being his best friend in first year .

We do act like a couple a lot and people have started to realise that in reality we both sort of like each other but refuse to admit it. I know Draco doesn't say it for the same reason as me, that if we start dating and break up our friendship will be ruined.

Right now we are fine being the really touchy best friends.

---

It's only a few weeks into term and Draco and I sit in the Slytherin common room.

"I'm just saying that I'd hate to be hufflepuff."Draco says as we discuss.

"You hate to be in any house other than Slytherin."I roll my eyes at him.

"Yes but still,"

"I wouldn't mind it. Have you seen their common room? I love it."

"You love everything."he says and I laugh.

"I suppose you're right,"I say, laughing.

I suddenly feel his head lay in my lap.

"what are you doing?"I stammer slightly in surprise.

"I'm going for a nap, isn't it obvious?"he says quite simply and my cheeks heat up.

I desperately resist the urge to twirl his platinum hair around my fingers as I feel him fall asleep on my lap. It's also tempting to poke his rosy red cheeks that now face me. His eye lids are fluttering and his mouth is hanging slightly open but he does not snore and the room is filled with his soft breathing. He's adorable right now.

As I stare down at my crushes sleeping face the door to the common room swings open and Pansy comes stomping in angrily, followed by Blaise.

"I'm just saying they clearly like each  and that we should probably back off." Blaise argues although it's clear I'm only getting the end of their original conversation. Pansy only huffs loudly and collapses grumpily onto the sofa.

"Who are you both talking about?"I ask and they both turn to stare at me as if they hadn't noticed me. Their eyes widen and I see both their cheeks turn slightly pink.