Music

Description:Hello!Could you do a fic where reader is a pureblood and Draco's wife and they try to teach Draco how to play the clarinet (reader learned from muggle school before Hogwarts)and Draco is so confounded at how to?Also Awesome writing,Bye! , taken from my tumblr, hufflepuffingqueen

Genre: Fluff

Warnings: ?

"I don't understand."Draco says and I roll my eyes at my husband.

We are sitting in the lounge as I try to explain to him how to play clarinet.

"You've never played it,"I say and something sparks in his eyes.

"Let me play yours!"He says excitedly and I gulp.

"Um..."

"What?"He asks at my hesitant reply.

"It's just, it costs tons of money and if you break it..."

"I promise that if I break it I'll get you a new one,"He says sincerely and I hesitate before going up stairs to collect the instrument.

When I come back down Draco is sat on the stool with a grin on his face.

I gulp again before putting the clarinet together and inserting the reed.

I hesitantly pass him my beautifully polished instrument that shines all the way to the bell.

"Please be careful with it,"I say and he smiles.

"I'll treat it as if it where your heart in my hands,"He says and I cringe from the cheesy statement but find reassurance in it.

"Okay first, put your fingers on the keys like this..." I say and I move his finger until they sit on the correct place on the instrument.

"Thank you,"He says as I hover over him, he looks up at me and I feel like I could float away in his eyes.  "You look beautiful from this angle,"He says .

"Merlin, you are so cheesy today!"I laugh but I kiss him on the cheek quickly.

"So what do I do next?"He asks

"Carefully, put the mouth piece in your mouth and do not bite the reed just put your teeth on the top bit of the mouth piece, not the reed." I say, being sure to emphasize my point.

He does as I tell him.

"Now fit your lips around the mouth piece and reed,"I instruct and He does and then I move on to the bit I know will put him off.

"Now blow,"

A horrid squeak escapes the instruments bell and makes Draco jump.

"What the hell?"Draco hisses and I find my self laugh at his confused face.

"It's harder than it looks,"I admit and he sighs.

"How can I stop squeaking?"

"Well it could because the reed doesn't have any moisture in it yet but it is most likely because it's the first time you've played so I can only tell you not to give up,"I say , placing a reassuring kiss on his cheek.

He smiles and lifts the instrument to his lips and tries again.

About an hour later Draco plays a single note and he looks up in shock.

"You did it!"I beam in relief as I can not stand another second of the squeaking.

He places the instrument on the  stand by his feet and walks over to me. He puts a hand on my cheek and pulls me into a kiss,

"I really wanted to do that but I was determined to play a note of some sort first." He sighs and I laugh.

"Well are you up for another go?"I ask jokingly and he smirks.

"No , I know how difficult is now, I think I'll stick to listening to you play,"

I smile at my proud husband as he goes on and on about his achievement and I don't have the guts to tell him that it was possibly thee easiest note to play  and I could do it first tiem.

That's my secret

( Authors note: I am a brass player so the clarinet stuff may be inaccurate and this also was pretty rushed because I have school soon so I might end up having to rewrite this next week. ]I wont be active for a week so just a warning.) .