Break up

Description: Being Harry's sister and breaking up with Draco, Harry gets really angry at Draco and you try and calm him down.

genre:?

warning:a whole lot of tears and a protective brother

"What!?"he shouted, a few people turn and stare.

"I'm sorry." I mumble

We are stood in the centre of the corridor and people are watching us as my heart crumbles into several different pieces, every bit still in love with the grey eyed boy in front of me.

"Your breaking up with me?"he says quieter this time but people were still stopping to watch.

"I just don't thi-"I begin but Draco stops me by putting his lips on mine, it wasn't as soft as our usual kisses, it was more forcefull this only makes me cry more.

"Doesn't that mean anything to you?"he sighs and a quiet sob escapes my mouth.

"Draco, I still love you bu-"

"But what,(y/n)?"he says softly

"I can't, Draco!" I snap a with a bit more venom than I indented. He's taken back.

"(Y/n)?"

"Draco, I'm sorry but we can't, I can't, not with the war that's ahead of us.My brother, your family is trying to kill my brother." I say, I wipe my tears but they don't stop.

He's looking at me with big sad eyes and it makes me shiver.

"I see." He says and his expression turns to one of sudden anger, "Goodbye, Potter."he spits before turning away from me and leaving.

Every bit of me longs to follow him and tell him the truth, that I was trying to protect him and every inch of me loved him more than it was humanly possible to love someone, but I don't follow him.

I drop my books and start to run. I run through the corridors although I know I can't run away from what I just did. I run and I don't stop until I run straight into Ginny.

She stumbles to the floor along with me.

"Sorry." I sniffle

"(Y/n)! What's wrong?"she asks, worried after seeing the tears rolling off my cheeks. I let out another sob and I find myself telling her what just happened, the words roll out of my mouth with out me giving it any thought, even the bits I hadn't told Draco, about the fact it broke my heart to do that to him and how I loved him so much still.

She helps me up and pulls me into a hug, letting me cry into her shoulder.

"Come on, let's go get the others."she says, her arm around my shoulder and we walk together to the Gryffindor common room.

When we enter, the trio are sat round the fire, laughing together and smiling. Until they spot me and Ginny that is.

"(Y/n)! What happened? Was it Malfoy? I swear to go if it's Malfoy..."he starts but I just run straight into him and wrap my arms around his chest.

He hugs me back, an uneasy hug I'll admit, but I hug none the less.

He pushes me back.

"I broke up with him."I tell him and he looks shocked.

"He was making you so happy, why?" Hermione asks.

"He'll get in trouble if he continues to date me! His family is with Voldemort and he can't defy his family, he's already a god damn death eater. What if his family hates him because of me? His family would also quite happily kill Harry."I start rambling, the words come out too quickly, it's almost inaudible.

"I'll be back in a second."Harry says and he stomps out of the common room.

"(Y/n), I'd follow him or he might end up killing Draco." Hermione warns and I nod before running after him.

After about 5 minutes of looking for Harry I find him with his wand at Draco's throat.

"Listen here, Malfoy," he sneers, "My sister just came to me with tears running down her face, I'm lead to believe it's your fault."

"She broke up with me not the other way round, Potter."

"Harry!"I shout and my brothers emerald eyes meet mine for a split second before he turns to Draco again.

"She did it for your own good, Malfoy!" He shouts and Draco looks at me.

"How an earth does that work? You break up with me for my own good?"he scoffs

"Yes, Draco." I say calmly, making my way over to him and grabbing his wrist so Harry puts his wand down. "What if your parents hate you for dating me? What if Voldemort does something to you because of me?"I say, making sure he is looking straight at me. "I couldn't bare it."

"That isn't any of your concern, (y/n). Voldemort won't stop me from loving you and neither will my parents, if they try, it's me who deals with it. Don't put that sort of pressure on yourself."he says, his hand pushing a strand of my black hair behind my ear.

"I'm sorry." I mumble and look down.

"Stop apologizing, love."he says and he puts his hand under my chin and lifts my head so I'm looking him directly. "You shouldn't deal with those thoughts by your self, tell me these things." He says and his voice is gentle and kind.

He pulls me nto a kiss, it's just soft as his personality, his lips are gentle against mine and I melt into the kiss, his hand finds it's way to my waist and he pulls me even closer.

Even if Voldemort does win and I lose Draco forever, moments like this will be the ones that stick in my mind for the rest of time.

A cough interrupts us.

"Malfoy, she's still my sister so watch your luck," Harry warns.

"Sorry, Potter," Draco says with a smirk. "and thanks."he mumbles like its was possibly the hardest thing he'd ever done to thank Harry Potter.

"Take care of her, Malfoy." He says before he walks off again and Draco turns to me once Harry is out of view and kisses me again.

It was maybe the best kiss we've shared together.