Depressed

Description: Being Harry's twin and being constantly compared to him and you being depressed until you find yourself falling in love with Draco.

Genre: fluff? angst?

Warnings:Bullying, suicidal thoughts. Please don't read if you find these topics uncomfortable or triggering.

I was used to Malfoy's gang by now, I was fifth year for merlin sake but  today was different.

I'm walking down the corridor after lunch. My day has been really bad and I'm extremely emotional. I just want to get to charms and forget about the day, I'm tired and it's been a long day already.

"Ah potter!"Pansy shouts from behind me. I quicken my pace. "Don't run Potter!" I hear the footsteps quicken and I'm beings shoved against the wall. I squeal escapes my mouth and I back further into the wall. Two other girls are stood at her side with wands pointed at me.

"What?"I spit but it comes out more like a whisper.

She cackles. I shiver.

"Nothing's wrong!"she smirks, "except your existence."

My words tumble out before I can regret it.

"Wow I think last time I heard that one was first year, does it ever get old?"I say, the sarcasm escapes my lips before I can think about it.

She looks annoyed and she suddenly kicks my shins, making me fall to the ground.

"If only you were like your brother and put up a fight."she hisses, towering over me like a sky scraper. "You are nothing a but waste of air, as much as your brother gets on my nerves he at least knows how to make himself noticed!"

The words hurt more than usual all of a sudden. I've been being told my brother is better since first year but this was different. Voldemort was rising again and Harry is going to stop him, my brother is famous and so am I but I don't live up to my expectations. The war is coming and I'm nothing but an eyewitness. I have no point in being here other than to share the story later.

I don't notice the tears falling from my eyes as I'm watching the platinum haired boy marching towards me.

No, not me. Pansy.

"Stop! You've taken it to far. Can't you sees she's going through a lot right now?"he spits at Pansy who steps backwards.

"Draco? Why do you care?"

"She's shivering and crying!"he hisses and he gives me a hand to me help me up. I take it gratefully and pull myself up.

"Go away, Pansy!"he spits as he leads me by the hand away from a very shocked Pansy. He grabs my hand and starts to walk with me.

"Sorry."I mumble and he shakes his head.

"I should be the one apologising."he says and I shake my head awkwardly

"Sorry you had to help me."I mumble and he shakes his head once again.

"You should stand up to them,"

"I can't,"

He stops.

"They have no reason to hurt you,"

"What if they do though? and I just don't know why yet."

"They don't. It's just because you're famous."he sighs, brushing a hand through his thick hair. "Anyway I've got to go so just try get to your next class with out falling over."he mumbles. He suddenly realises his hand is still in mine and he pulls his hand back instantly. Blush noticeable on his cheeks. I never thought Draco could blush.