Studying

Description: Ravenclaw reader who is always bullied for being a know-it-all and falling in love with Draco requested Kute_Kittenwrites.

Genre: fluff?

Warnings: bullying, does arse count as cussing?

I am your typical Ravenclaw. I do exceptionally well in all my subjects and I love to read. I'm pureblood, my parents where both Ravenclaw as well so it was obvious where I was going to be sorted. Before I got my letter I thought was going to have an amazing time and make friends and be able to have fun at hogwarts. I was so naive.

There is a much darker side to Ravenclaw, the side where people a bullied and teased because they are smart. Being Ravenclaw means being able to deal with constant insults and name calling. It means being excluded for creativity and wisdom It means loneliness.

Not everyone is lonely though. Majority of people in Ravenclaw don't even see this side do their house. I just happen to be one of those people who have to deal with it all.

---

I walk through the corridors with my scarf wrapped around my neck, it's getting colder as autumn approaches.
Everyone around me is talking and laughing with friends. I envy them.

"Hey! Smart Arse!"a high pitched screech interrupts  my thoughts. Pansy Parkison, rushing towards me. Pushing into the wall before walking off again.

I sigh, picking up my book that had scattered across the floor. Everyday went like this, I've been used to it since first year. You'd think it would get old in fifth year.

When I reach the great hall I slide into my seat next to Luna at the Ravenclaw table. She looks up at me with a dreamy gaze.

"Hello, (y/n)"she says, her voice is almost a whisper as she reads her magazine.

"Hey, Luna,"I say. I notice that the necklace she always wears is gone. "What happened to your necklace?"I ask, dreading the answer.

"Pansy borrowed it."she says without looking up at me and I groan. She said that necklace was from her father. I stand up instantly before I march towards the Slytherin table.

"Ah smart arse, how nice of you to join us." Pansy sniggers and I roll my eyes.

"What an original insult, how long did that one take to think up?"I spit before marching straight towards her.

"What's got you in a state?"

"The necklace!"I hiss and she smirks.

"Oh this filthy old thing, I borrowed it from loony just this morning."

I get bored and I take my wand out and point it straight at her face.

"Give it!"

"If you don't get that wand out of my face, I'll shove it up your smart ass,"

"Pansy!"I hiss sarcastically, "I didn't realise you were into that kind of stuff, you perv."

I few laughs are scattered across the hall. I realise the whole school is watching me but I'm on a mission.
Pansy's face flushed a red colour when she hears the obnoxious laugh of Draco Malfoy. She glares at me.

"Shut your mouth you pathetic piece of scum!"she spits and I roll my eyes again.

"Your insults are just getting boring . Now, hand over the necklace, pug face."I say and I see Pansy gritting her teeth and pulling the necklace off her neck forcefully.

"Thank you."I say sarcastically, giving a mocking curtsy, " Your Highness."

I skip away lightly and sit next to Luna again, giving her the necklace and she looks up at me.