Protective Brother

Description: Being Ron's sister but dating Draco secretly until he finds you kissing outside the Slytherin common room.

Genre: ?

Warnings:?

First year

"(Y/n) Weasley." Professor McGonagall calls my name. I walk nervously to the stool. My brother, Ron was just sorted into Gryffindor like the rest of my family. No one was watching me which was a relief, everyone knows I'll most likely be Gryffindor.

I sit tapping my foot slightly as the sorting hat silently ponders one what to do with me. The hat being so silent makes some people stop their whispering conversations.

"A Weasley! With bravery I see, but you are ambitious and cunning."

No no no no no no no

"Better be, Slytherin!"the hat bellows.

A silence before a few scattered claps from the Slytherin table. I hop of the chair and slowly make my way over to the Slytherin table.

I can feel the confused eyes of my family and turn to make eye contact with a very angry looking Percy. I gulp.

When everyone has been sorted including the famous Harry Potter, food appears on the table and I take a bit of chicken and nibble on it self consciously.

"What is a Weasley , doing in this house." I hear someone hiss.

I turn, expecting to find it was Malfoy but it's not, it's a boy I don't know.

"Pete!" I see Draco hiss, "shut up! As much as I hate the Weasleys she is in our house now and look at her, she's just been separated from her family."he whispers, I don't think I was meant to hear that.

I feel a tap at my shoulder.

"Weasley." I turn and see Draco again.

"What?"I say but it comes out quite venomously.

"Our families don't get along-"

"Oh I didn't notice."I say sarcastically.

"I'm starting to understand why your in Slytherin. Stop cutting me off when I'm trying to become a friend not a foe,"He hisses and I'm taken aback.

"Sorry I'm having weird evening,"I mumble.

"Me too,"he smiles sheepishly, "Our families hate each other but I believe we can be friends."he says, his hand out for me to shake.

I give his hand a curious look before shaking it.

"Great!"he takes a seat next to me before we begin talking about what we did over the summer.

This is a side to Draco I've never seen and I quite like it.

Sixth year (present)

Not that anyone knew but Draco and I have been dating for two years now. We haven't told anyone, my brothers will freak out, especially, Ron.

Ron wasn't exactly buzzing with excitement in first year when I became Draco's friend. He didn't talk to me for two months.

I am stood outside the Slytherin common room with Draco, his hands on my waist.
My arms around his neck.

"When will we tell him?"Draco asks, his face is so close to mine.

"Next week?"I ask sheepishly.

"You said that last week."he smirks and I groan.

"He'll go off on one!"

Draco laughs, leaning down slightly and putting his soft lips on mine. I smile into the kiss before kissing back. My hands travel to his hair and he deepens the kiss, pulling me closer.

"Bloody hell!"

Draco and I snap away from each other and see Ron, Harry and Hermione on each side, both equally as shocked as Ron.

"Ron-"I start but suddenly Draco is being pinned against the wall by Ron with his wand at Draco's neck.

"Ron! Don't!"Hermione shrieks.

"He was snogging my sister!"he says, pressing his wand further into Draco's neck.

"Ronald! Are you blind?"Hermione starts "they are clearly dating you utter tool!"

"What?"Ron asks and I nod.

"Two years now."I say, grabbing his wand away from him.

"(Y/n), you've got to be kidding me?"

I shake my head.

"He's not good for you."

"Ron, it was only to be expected."Hermione adds and I smile gratefully at her for her support.

"Ron I promise I won't let anything happen to her,"Draco says.

"Shut up, Malfoy!"

And then Draco is toppled over holding his nose.

"What the hell!"I shout and Harry pulls Ron away from Draco.

"I'm fine (y/n), just go fall back in with your brother. I don't particularly want to be the reason you and your twin fall out. He says, holding his nose as blood trickles of fall to the ground.

"Ron, I'm afraid you will have to deal with it."I state simply.

"As much as I hate Malfoy, it's clear he cares for (y/n)."Harry says

"Ron, he promised and you punched him,"I say and he rolls his eyes.

"Do what ever you want, wait till mum and dad find out."he grunts and then storms off.

"Sorry, (y/n), we tried."Harry says before he follows Ron. Hermione leaves with him.

I turn back to Draco who has used some magic to clean him self up.

"Sorry ,Draco."I say and he laughs.

"It wasn't exactly the best way to find out, me with my tongue down your throat and you pulling at my hair."

I giggle but sniffle slightly, Ron pretty much hates me now.

"Love, come over here ,"he says, his arms open when he sees the tears fall from my face. "He won't hate you, he just hates me. He'll get over it, don't worry,"he tells me, he's pulled me into a hug and lets me cry into his shirt.

"I love you, Draco."I sniffle

"I love you too,"he says and I hug him tighter.

If only Ron could see this Draco.

Author note: What does everyone think about this chapter? I'd love to hear some feedback. I wrote this really early this morning and I'm off to school. I might write after I get back.