Little things

Description: Draco noticing little things about you that drive him mad until he gets fed up and just drags you into an empty classroom and snogs you senseless. Taken from my tumblr, hufflepuffingqueen

Genre:?

Warnings: Making out.

( Author's Note: Make out scenes and such are not my strong point in writing so bare with me)

Draco's Pov

It is driving me insane.

I keep noticing the little things about her that make me just want to kiss her.

The way she bites her lip when she is concentrating or when she stretches and her top lifts up and reveals her belly. I was going insane and (y/n) doesn't even notice.

We are walking through the corridors. (Y/n) has her head stuck in her book, shes biting her lip again and she runs her fingers through her hair in exasperation and sighing loudly before dropping her hand to her side again. This is when I stop holding back and I grab her free hand and jolt her towards an empty classroom.

She gasps and slams her book shut and it falls to the floor at the suddenness of my actions but I ignore the book and I hoist her up and wrap her legs around my waist.

I lift her onto a table and roughly press my lips to hers. She gasps in surprise and I take the opportunity to slip my tongue into her mouth. I feel her fingers tugging at my hair. My hands are on her hips and I pull her into me, her legs still wrapped around my waist.
I move my lips from hers and begin to trial kisses down her neck, leaving small purple bruises. She lets out a gentle moan and tugs at my hair with more force. I nibble softly at the skin on her neck before I go back to her lips, making sure I nip at her bottom lip like I've been dying to do all day.
She tugs her finger from my hair when I start to pull away and she grabs onto my tie, pulling me closer.

"Not so fast, Malfoy."she smirks cheekily and I grin before connecting my lips with hers again

I know this isn't going to end soon, not that I'm complaining.

About ten minutes later a cough interrupts us and we untangle our limbs to see Professor Snape stood at the door with an annoyed glare.

(y/n) Jumps off the table in surprise and begins to compose her self.

"10 Points from Gryffindor and Slytherin,"he says in his usual monotone voice.

I just chuckle at (y/n)'s flustered expression as she tries to flatten out her hair.

Funny how the little things can have bigger consequences.