An Autumn Kiss

Author's note: I am in over my head at school and scouts, I'm also not able to write at my dads house and in two weeks I wont have internet for a week and then band starts so updates will start to become quite a rarity but I'll try my hardest so this story isn't done yet. Just believe me when I say I am trying

description:  fluffy Draco  and reader going for an autumn walk because I'm obsessed with autumn .

Genre: fluff

Warnings: ?

The frost covered leaves crunch under foot as I walk to the black lake. Warm swirls of condensed breath escape my lips as I breathe. Autumn has approached  Hogwarts and created a beautiful sea of scattered leaves on the ground. My hair flutters in the cool breeze that seems to have followed me to the lake and is rustling the branches on the trees overhead.

I spot Draco's wind swept platinum hair before I spot him, It's the brightest thing around in the perfect canopy of trees. The rosy colour on his cheeks look like water colors on a white canvas. His green and black scarf wrapped loosely around his neck and a  warm jacket fitted perfectly around his slim body.

"Hey," He grins and I wave.

"It's freezing outside,"I shiver and he chuckles but brings me into a hug. It certainly warms me up, in fact it makes me feel like melting.

We pull apart and he holds his hands out.

"Give me your hands,"He says sweetly and I place my hands in his. He lift our hands up to his mouth and blows warm air into them, his lips skim off my finger tips slightly and make me blush at the whole scene.

It's so cheesy!

I find my self thinking but deep inside I am enjoying the whole thing.

"Anyway,"He starts when he is satisfied with the temperature of my hands. "Walk with me?"He asks and I grin. I slip my now warmish hand into his and we begin to walk through the tunnel of warm coloured trees.

A few leaves drift from the trees and settle on Draco's hair. The warm colours of orange and red contrasting to his almost white hair. I flick them off gently as we walk.

The walk is quiet and we don't talk the whole way but just exchange quiet whispers and sweet comments.

However I soon start to shiver as the breeze starts feeling icy through my robes.

"How did you forget a jacket?"Draco asks quite amused, but a twang concern in his voice shows me he's being serious.

"I don't know,"I admit and he chuckles slightly before slipping out of his jacket and wrapping it around my shoulders.

"No it's fine."I try to push it away but his face shows a caring determination.

"No , you are not freezing before our first kiss,"He laughs and a blush creeps up my cheeks.

His words where true though. We never got much alone time together and this was a surprise to be able to have such a peaceful walk with Draco.

I give up on my protest and shrug my arms into the sleeves.

His jacket huge on me. The end of the sleeves go over my finger tips and the hood covers my eyes.

"It suits you,"he laughs and I push him on the side playfully.

"Aren't you freezing?"I ask, concerned and he shakes him head and takes my hand again.

We continue our walk until we notice we've gone too far from the castle and we begin to circle back again.

"Thank you for the walk, Draco,"I say when we get closer to the castle. I start to take off his jacket with a pang of disappointment. His jacket is rather comfy.

"Your welcome,"He says, shivering as a cold gust of wind blows into us. I feel guilty again.

Then I get an Idea for my thank you gift.

I step closer until I am only inches away from him and then I tiptoe up and place my lips on his. He tenses for a second but soon I feel him kiss back. His arms wrap around my waist and I put my hands on his cheeks, my freezing fingers making him jump slightly. Our cold lips just make the kiss more beautiful.

An autumn kiss in the windy grounds of Hogwarts, orange and red leaves fluttering around our heads and a cold breeze making our lips tingle.

What beautiful scene.