OWLs

Request -can you do a Draco Malfoy x slytherin/harry potter's sister? thank you!:)- anonymous

Warnings-

(Author's Note- You don't understand how excited I get when people request these, I love them :))(I am sorry in advance this didn't go as planned)

First Year

It's silent in the hall as my brother walks up to the stool and the hat is placed on his head . People begin to murmur  and hear snippets of peoples conversations.

"Harry Potter, bloody hell,"

"I thought he was in hiding?"

"Harry Potter in Hogwarts, his sister must be here too!"

My hand flies to my forehead to hide my lightning bolt scar. Harry has the same one and the other side of his head .

I'm snapped back from my thoughts when the hat bellows out my brother's house and cheers erupt from the red and yellow table.

"GRYFFINDOR!"

I clap as Harry hops off the stool and almost skips to his table .

"Potter (Y/N)," The Professor calls and I gulp nervously and make my way to the stool, ignoring the whispers.

The hat is placed on my head and I can't help but look over at the Gryffindor table and hope to see Harry. I see him and he just nods as if telling me it's going to be fine.

"Hmm..."The hat says, "You are very different from your brother, seems I might have to put you in... SLYTHERIN!"

My eyes flicker to the slytherin table, a few people look less than amused by the hats decision. I gulp before sliding of the stool and cautiously making my way to the slytherin table. I take a seat next to another first year who instantly turns to face me.

"Hello, I'm Draco, Draco Malfoy,"He says, holding out his hand for me to shake. I take a second to consider before accepting the hand shake, because if I don't accept the offer of friendship now, I may never be able to again.

"(Y/N) Potter,"I say.

"I know..."I can't help but give him my  "You've got to be joking" look. "sorry,"He mumbles but I find my self laughing.

"It's fine,"I say, trying to hold back my giggles.

---

Fifth Year

"Draco, it's my OWLs you've got to help me , you're amazing at potions,"I plead, a desperate attempt to get him to help me study.

"I've got things to study for too, (Y/N)." He argues.

"Come on, I'll be your best friend?"I try to bargain, smirking as he rolls his eyes.

"Shut up, you're already my best friend,"

"Okay fine, I was being civil but I have no choice now, but to do... the face,"I warn.

"Not the face, come on..."

It's too late, I'm already giving him the puppy eyes. He desperately tries to look away.

"Please?"I pout.

"Fine!"He sighs, exasperated.

"Yay! Thank you," I squeal, jumping and pulling him into a hug, kissing his cheek in the process.

After a second I realise that I'd just kissed him and my cheeks go warm, I can assume they are the same colour as Draco's,who is as equally flustered.