Words

Could you possibly write Oneshot where Draco protects a mute reader from bullies of some sort? Keep up the great work - mate-DaAnimeLyfe

Warnings- Bullying etc

(Authors Note- I had no idea how to write this and I tried to write it so the reader speaks again but it made me want to puke from cheesiness so I rewrote it before I published it. Sorry if this wasn't what you wanted.)

It's a Slytherin again, towering over me in the corridor with a sneer. My books are strewn across cold floor on which I find my self crumpled over, clutching my shoulder that had been smacked against the wall when I was pushed.

I look up at the offender to find it's Pansy again.

"What is it? Mute," She hisses and I cringe back but only find myself backed against the wall.

I look around me to try and find anyone who would help, not that I can cry out.

No one seems willing to interfere, I don't blame them, sometimes it's better just to ignore unpleasantness.

Pansy bends down slightly, her dark hair falls from her shoulder and I can see just how greasy it is.

"Cat got your tongue?" She snickered and I don't feel it happening until my hand hits her face with a loud snap.

My eyes widen as realisation hits me and I begin to frantically shake my head as an apology.

"Sorry," I sign but its clear Pansy does not care for my sign language and I begin to brace myself for what comes next.

However nothing happens and so slowly I allow myself to open my eyes and see, stood next to me, is Draco Malfoy, hand locked on Pansy's wrist.

"Draco?"Pansy marvels at the boy who had saved me.

"Just go away Pansy,  leave her alone,"He begins.

Pansy brings her hand down to her side and looks up at the platinum haired boy in bewilderment.

"Why do you care, Draco?"She questions, I too look up expectantly as the boy just sighs .

"You deserved the slap, you were rude and intentionally picked on someone who was vulnerable because you want to take attention off yourself."He concludes.

With one swift movement he bends down and offers me his hand which I take with an uneasy feeling in the pit of my stomach as he pulls me to my feet.

I nod as a sort of thanks and he smiles.

"Your welcome," The words are genuine and don't come as a sarcastic remark on my lack of actual words.

His expression changes and he turns his attention back to Pansy who is guiltily looking at her feet.

"Apologize." He demands and Pansy shuffles awkwardly before she looks up and meets my eyes with sour expression.

"Sorry," She mumbles reluctantly and without saying as much as goodbye, she scuttles round the corner.

"Thank you so much," I sign and he scratches the back of his neck.

"Sorry, I can't understand sign,"He says guiltily.

I nod but pull a small note book from the pocket of my robes and using a never-ending ink quill that I'd acquired from the Weasely twins, I scribble out a quick note of thanks.