Staring

Description: Draco staring at you from across the great hall before asking you to meet him outside before telling you he likes you.
Genre: fluff
Warnings: extremely flustered Draco.

The platinum haired boy was staring again.
I could feel a blush rising to my cheeks as he did and people were noticing.

"(Y/n), why is Draco staring?" Ginny asks

"I don't know, he has been staring at me for the last week at every meal."I admit and she frowns.

It was true. It started last week when I caught him staring at me at dinner. He's been staring everyday since. I'm starting to feel self conscious.

"I can't tell wethers he's glaring or falling in love with you." Hermione says causing me to choke on the juice I had be drinking.

"He's not in love with me!"I say loudly, people turning to look at me as I did.

I see Draco smirk slightly from across the hall. As my friends laugh at my out burst. My cheeks are hot and tingly at the though of Draco falling in love with me.

"Your face tells me you wouldn't hate that,"Ginny laughs and I cover my cheeks with my hands.

"Ginny!"I groan, tempted to say something to her about Harry.

Suddenly something light hits my head.
A little paper crane. I look around to see where it has come from but no one has seemed to notice that it happened except from me and Ginny.

"Unfold it!"Ginny squeals. Drawing the attention of several other Gryffindor students who turn to look at me.

I start to carefully unfold the crane to reveal a perfectly written note.

Dear (y/n)

Meet me outside the great hall.

From Draco

I stand up quickly and start to make my way out the hall. My friends watching as I go.

When I get out of the hall I notice him standing at the side, leaning against the wall.

"Draco?"I say softly and he turns in my direction as I walk toward him.

"(Y/n), uh hi."he stutters

"Hey,"I say, I'm twirling my fingers nervously,"what's wrong?"

"um I just wanted to tell you something..." He trails off, I've never seen Draco, the Slytherin prince, look so nervous before and it is pretty adorable.

"What is it?" I bite my lip shyly.

"It's just that... This is a lot harder to say out loud." He says quietly and I put my hand on his arm encouragingly and he suddenly moves his hand up and gently places it in mine. My heart flutters slightly at his actions. "(Y/n), I like you a lot. I was going to see if you would like to be my girlfriend?"he smiles nervously while my stomach does a front flip, the butterflies in my stomach could be more related to a ton of bricks in a washing machine.

"I-I don't know,"I stutter "aren't we supposed to hate each other? Slytherin and Gryffindor?"

"Yeah but it won't stop me from liking you."

I'm shocked. I really do like him and I have for a while but to here the words come from his mouth is different.

"Yes."I whisper, squeezing his hand that is still in mine.

"Really?"

I say nothing but stand on my tip toes and place my lips gently on his. He tenses before I feel him start to kiss back. His hand on my waist and my lips on his feel natural.

We pull away and I giggle slightly at his face.

"Wow," he says before a smirk tugs at his lips.

"I-I should probably go before Ginny comes barging through screaming like a banshee." I stutter before he lets go of my hand and a blush rises to his cheeks.

"Yeah, me too but with Pansy."he says and we shuffle away from each other awkwardly.

Soon we both walk into the hall again with matching red cheeks.

"What was that about and why are you blushing!?" Ginny asks before I even sit down, "tell me everything, (y/l/n)!"she smirks. I only blush more, sneaking a quick glance at Draco who seems to be dealing with the same problem. His eyes reach mine and he smiles sweetly at me making my heart jump.

I've fallen hard for this boy.