The Great Hall

Description: You getting annoyed at Draco because he doesn't want to tell anyone about you two dating.

Genre: fluff?

Warnings: none

I am walking beside Draco along the crowded corridors. We've been dating for a few months now. No ones knows yet, Draco didn't want to tell anyone yet. I was ready  though, I am getting self conscious waiting.

I stop in the corridor. Draco walks on, it takes him a moment to realise that I'm not beside him.

"(y/n)? What's wrong?"He asks, eye brows raised.

"Draco, are you ashamed to tell people that I'm your girlfriend? Are you ashamed of me?" I ask,it comes out a whisper in comparison to the loud chatter of pupils surrounding me.

"What are you talking about! Of course not!"he says, taking me by the wrist and pulling me over to the side of the corridor,it's quieter here.

"Then why are we hiding it!?"I snap, sudden anger boiling in me.

"(y/n), we talked about this! We're not ready for people to know."He sighs.

"Draco, I want to tell people, I want to be able to hold hands with you in the halls and do things normal couples do! Your too worried about your own pride you must have forgotten that this  relationship is more than just you!" I growl at him.

"(y/n),stop."he snaps and it just makes me angrier.

"Draco, just leave me alone just now!"I decide before stomping off.

---

I haven't spoken to Draco since then and now dinner was frightfully awkward.

"(y/n), did you fall out with Malfoy?"Ron asks, witnessing the murderous glares Draco and I were exchanging. Ron knew I was friends with Draco, so did my other friends but they didn't know we were dating.

"Something like that."I grunt, making Ron and the rest of the trio give me a worried stare.

"What happened?" Harry asks

"Apparently I can't tell you guys yet," I say sarcastically, my icy glare meeting Draco again, his grey eyes staring right back at me.

"Okay then..." Hermione says before turning back to her book.

I'm watching Draco again, his scowl is slightly cute because it is a confused looking scowl. I suddenly see him stand up. He's making his way towards me.

"Draco, what do you want?"I say when he's behind me. I turn to face him and he says nothing. Instead he pulls me to my feet and cups my cheeks in his hand before forcefully pulling my lips into his.

I stand there for a second, his lips against mine is a shock to me, especially at dinner, in front of everyone. It takes a while before I kiss back, when I get over the suddenness of the kiss. The kiss is slowly getting softer until I'm worried I might melt into his hands against my cheeks.

After what feels like days we pull apart to see that everyone is staring. I don't blame them, it's not exactly a usual occurrence to see people kissing in the great hall.

Draco's glare has disappeared and been replaced with a loving gaze as he watches me closely. I can feel the blush that must be present on my cheeks.

"They definitely know now." He smirks before turning and walking back to the Slytherin table. I'm left with a pounding heart and a lot of explaining to do.