The Manor

description: can you do a one-shot over where Draco dates a Ravenclaw and she visits him over break and his father gets really angry because she's muggleborn and Voldemort appears and you can take it for there. request from CarryingTheBanner.

Genre: ?

Warnings: Torture

Authors note: I don't know how I feel about this one. Tell me if you think I rushed it because I don't know whether its good or not.

The first thing I notice about the manor is size. It's huge and eerie and it's surrounded by a dying marsh land. It sends shivers down my spine.

I knock once on the large door before a little elf answers.

"Hello,"I say confidently but my voice seems like whisper in the huge dark hall way.

"You must be Miss (y/l/n). Come this way."the elf says in a screechy voice.

I follow the house elf to a room I can only assume is the lounge. A large table at knee height sits in the middle of the room with a long sofa on each side. The fire crackles and sparks at the other end of the room. It almost looks like a nice peaceful family living room but it is also rather creepy. The widows are covered with long black curtains and the lamps seem to be doing very little to light up the room.

I say a quick thank you to the elf before I walk into the room where I see Draco sat on the sofa near the fire. I relax slightly.

"Draco,"I sigh in relief as he walks towards me. Kissing my cheek before taking my hand and allowing me to sit next to him on the sofa.

"Hello,(y/n),"He smiles sweetly. "My parents will be down in a second,"

I gulp as the anxiety bubbles in my stomach. I am aware that Draco's father has an unjustifiable prejudice against muggleborn wizards and it's making me queasy with worry.

Did Draco tell them I'm muggleborn?  Did he tell  them that I'm muggleborn and ravenclaw ?

I'm not pureblood or slytherin.

I'm his parents idea of filth.

He squeezes my hand reassuringly but my mind is running wild with possible consequences that might follow this meeting.

My thoughts are cut short by the arrival of two adults. They look similar to Draco. The man has long platinum hair that matches Draco's. The woman wears a face of makeup but does not look fake, she is rather pretty.

"Hello, you must be (y/n). I am Draco's mother but please call me Narcissa. Lovely to meet you,"She greets, her hand is out stretched for me to shake which I do polity.

"Mr Malfoy will do fine," The man says, scowl etched  into his features. He does not lend me a hand to shake but instead look down on me with a disgusted glare.

He knows.

They sit on the opposite sofa from Draco and I.

"I hope you didn't get lost on the way here,"Mrs Mal- Narcissa says and I shake my head, offering a smile.

"Not at all. Your house is amazing."I say truthfully.

"Thank you." She smiles at me but I take a quick glance at Mr Malfoy who is frowning deeply at me.

"Tell me, (y/n), what does your family do?"He asks and I instantly tense, Draco as well.

"Um, my mother is a weather presenter and my father is a fitness trainer." I confess and I see Mrs Malfoy's smile waver. Mr Malfoy glares at me before his gaze turns swiftly to Draco.