Kissing a Malfoy

Requests -Could you do one with the reader as a Weasley (Who is actually Arthur and Molly's niece) who is a half-blood that ends up in Slytherin which shocks everyone and she's bullied by everyone in Slytherin but one day she falls off her broom during Quidditch and Draco visits her in the hospital everyday until she wakes up and he keeps apologizing and accidentally confesses his feelings? Yes very complex I know, sorry, but I think it's a good prompt haha.- Sage_TheBlueDinosaur

Warnings-Bullying, reader being beaten up etc

( I just realised that somewhere in this I've used the word "grass" meaning someone who is a snitch, I don't know if "grass" is a Scottish thing or  a British thing but oops, sorry. This chapter is also really soppy.)

---

I can only sigh as drag myself of the stool and to my new house table. I sit down, trying not to look anyone in the eye, refusing to face the burning glares of the people around me.

"A half-blood Weasley in slytherin, what next, flying pigs?"A boy scoffs, I recognise the voice to belong to Draco Malfoy, whom I'd met in Ollivander's before I'd gotten on the train.

I sigh but say nothing.

"What is it Weasley? Cat got your tongue?"He laughs and I can't do anything but stare at my lap, ashamed to look up, because I can feel the confused stares of my cousins from across the hall and the condescending glares of the slytherin table.

The whispering doesn't stop and when I get to bed I lie awake for hours, listening to the other girls in my dorm giggling and rumoring. Ignoring that I lay just a few meters, aware of everything they say. I can't help but let a few tears escape my eyes.

---

The next day I head to my first class, people stop and stare as I walk into the dimly lit potions classroom  and the whispering starts again. To make it better, the last seat left was next to Malfoy who sneered as I sat down.

"I will have silence in my classroom, Miss Weasley"Professor Snape says, eyes wandering to my house tie.

"I didn't say anything, Professor," I try to argue before realising my mistake.

"I will not take cheek. Detention at lunch,"He snaps "And ten points from Slytherin,"

The rest of the Slytherin pupils in the class groan.

I open my mouth to apologise but I decide it would be a bad idea to speak again.

When the lesson ends I gather my stuff and leave for my next class.

---

A few weeks later I am leaving potions after earning slytherin another point deduction. Snape has been finding a problem with everything I do and isn't taking it lightly.

  As I walk through the corridor to my next class I'm suddenly pushed roughly into the wall. I groan as my back slams against the wall and I topple over and onto the ground. I look up and see three of the girls in my dorm standing over me. Eyes full of disgust and rage.

"You don't belong here," One spits, I recognise her as Pansy. Her foot  collides with my stomach making me grunt in pain.

"I-" I begin to say but another blow to the stomach shuts me up.

"You have no place in Slytherin or any other house for that matter," Another spits, I believe it to be Millicent. She bends down to me on the floor and I am suddenly being pulled up by the collar of my shirt and her fist comes full force into my face making  a hideous sound erupting from my throat.  shriek in pain.