So Fragile

Heads up! For those who read And So It Goes and knows who the face claim for Nevaeh (it was Jessica White) I changed it! Does anyone know how to add cast members or is that feature gone? 

******************************************

"Lookie here my guy I'm going to need you to pull a Bow Wow and roll bounce out of here." Nevaeh Thomas kicked the sleeping man in her bed.

He yawned looking around the dark room smiling when his eyes settle on the black beauty. "What? Why babe it's like 4 in the morning?"

She rolled her eyes already tired of his mess "I'm not your babe, and it's only 3 get out."

His smile dropped when he realized she was being serious. "What? Why?" He asked again rolling out of bed.

"Because you had stated and this is a direct quote "Baby I'm going to blow your back out, and you aren't going to know what hit you." but the only thing getting blow was my mind when you did none of that... not even a moment of that and like I told you if you didn't deliver you would get kicked out on the spot... but I was nice enough to let you take a little rest but you've overstayed your welcome so get gone." She crossed her arms.

"Oh it's like that?" He huffed pulling his pants on as she shook her head thinking how frail the male ego is.

She rolled her eyes as he mumbled some shit to himself smart enough not to say them loud enough for her to hear, she was quickly getting impatient not like she had much to begin with all she wanted was for him to hurry the fuck up so she could change her sheets and go to bed. They didn't even have sex once they had gotten to her place just did a little making out which should of been her first sign because the man couldn't kiss for crap, but nope her little horny ass persisted. After only about three minutes of her rubbing on him he came and then had the audacity to tell her he needed to rest and he would wake up and take care of her.

"Baby look at me?" He grabbed her waist pulling her out of her thoughts "I'm hard and ready for you." He bit his lip before going in for a kiss knowing she was close to changing her mind.

She grinned "That's nice, I'm dry as the Sahara desert so if you could get your shit and get out that would be nice, baby." She pushed his lips away from her walking to the front door where she held it open for him with a bored expression on her face.

"You a fucking bitch... I didn't want your ass anyways. I can find pussy else where you uppity bitch." He laughed as if she was one just begging for sex all she could was roll her eyes.

"Well I feel bad for whatever woman has to put up with that miserable 60 seconds... night night nigga." She slammed the door in his face with a sigh.

"Male ego so fragile." She laughed returning to her room to start purifying from that awful interaction.

*************************************************************

NEVAEH IS GETTING HER OWN STORY AND I KNOW SHE'S A CROWD FAVOURITE! COMING SOON!!

SO DON'T EXPECT THIS STORY ANY TIME SOON BUT I HAD THIS CHAPTER BULLDOZING IN MY HEAD AND I HAD TO GET IT OUT!